Depressed for Christmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Some of you know my tragic past already, but to brief I was raised by my grandparents, then my father came into my life at age 13. I looked up to him in every way and wanted to be just like him. He got into magick, starting talking with the angels, and then eventually shot himself.

I had woken up the night before, but thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. Soon after that my grandmother passed away from cancer. I was depressed through highschool, and didn't get anywhere after I graduated, although I tried a few things.

I always felt so rejected and alone, which lead to my turning inward to cultivate my imagination and live a hermits life. However, this lead to hermeticism, masturbation, and an overall waste of life. At the end of my journey I find so many painful truths, and now it's like I can't stand to be out there, I can't stand to be here alone either, and I feel like it's only going to get worse.

IMHO, We have five years at best before the combination of uniting twin flames, quantum tantra, aliens, and the beast, causes us to erase our genders and go back to the beginning of evolution to suffer all over again. Now it's not my intention to get into another one of these philosophy threads, I'm done with that. Really. So I will clarify myself very briefly, you can even skip that if you want.

We started in Lemuria, also called MU or the motherland, where it is said men and women used to be a single being, but the Gods split them in half so that they would look for each other instead of bothering them. The new-agers are trying to get back to this point. Doesn't anyone realize how stupid going back into a time-loop is? This path is for those who failed their human evolution, and will have to start all over again.

Rock, matter, love, the motherland of man, fell due to fornication
Paper, spirit, truth, Atlantis, fell due to misuse of science.
Scissors, energy, courage, Eden, and we courageously defied god.

This is the age of the scissors, representing duality and cutting the paper of knowledge, but if we become zombies of Love then the rock crushes the scissors, the upcoming age of unity. Scissors when open form a cross. The new-agers are saying now that all we really are is love. If that's what their learning then I don't want to learn anymore, assuming I haven't already learned too much.

So, having realized that all of human evolution is as a snake eating it's own tail. I want out, and the only way is through the cross. Those who wish to save their lives shall lose them, those who shall lose them for God shall save them. So now I am choosing humility and even death instead of trying to exalt myself higher then God and failing human evolution and surrendering to satan. The story of our suffering ends with deep love and worship to the very devil who has always caused us to suffer! How can anyone just dissolve into love in such depressing times? The lightning bolt on the tree of life has just about broken God's heart, I think. Perhaps we will finally separate the wheat from the chaff.

So now I'm almost 30, my extrovert life was worthless, my introvert life was abominable, and I have no place to go for Christmas. I'm alone, depressed, I've wasted my whole life, and I have much to repent for. My heart is so torn with sorrow and I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm tired of being so alone. I want to get away from that life, I feel myself slipping away. I have become my own worst enemy, my mind going against me. I just moved into this house and already I want to leave, already it has bad memories.

I give up. Happiness is just impossible for me. I'll just live the rest of my life in repentance and servitude till the pigs gun me down for not accepting the mark of the beast or joining the new world order. What is there left for me here? I was gonna spend all of 2011 writing a bunch of books, but now I don't even care to do that anymore, what's the point?

I should probably try and join a church group, but now that I'm against my own solitary existence I don't want to be in phoenix anymore, I wish I had gone through going back to Philly after all, but now it is too late. We have lost far too much money moving.

What a fool I was. My life has meant absolutely nothing. I'd kill myself, but I humbly accept that it's not my life to take. I'll be happy if I can spend the remainder of my days useful to someone.

You're not alone on Christmas as long as you have alcohol, which I have an abundance of.

Human companionship, no. But plenty of liquor.

Cheers.

Dear Phae -- I was wondering about you today so I'm glad you posted but I'm sad you're down. PLEASE don't give up. PLEASE continue with your publishing plans. I look forward to reading your work even though I don't understand everything. You're quite unique and you enrich our Earth. I hope your heart will mend. I wish you peace this Christmas, LG:)

Harold_King said:
You're not alone on Christmas as long as you have alcohol, which I have an abundance of.

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say. Check your bitterness, man.

Badjedidude said:
Harold_King said:

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say. Check your bitterness, man.

+1.

i can only suppose you are saying this out of your own pain... but i can't see how it is helpful to you, or the original poster of the thread.

i can only hope you will find better days.

Phaedron... there is always hope, even if it is hard to see, and far off.
don't give up.

i am so sorry that your live was so hard so far. but... i don't think that it was wasted.

i agree with LGH1288. you are a very unique, interesting person. and you have gathered quite a few insights - especially considering you are only 30. please don't give up.

(hug)

Thank you. I am sad as I realize how foolish I've been. I let my compassion for everyone drag me down, 3 years ago starting with reincarnation theories in the bible, and my girlfriend was wiccan. My father named me after a nightmare. While I may have found some insights, look at how many posts I've made and how they keep changing. I was walking the downward spiral that leadeth to the bottomless pit. Unfortunately, while my book does potentially have some good arguments for God, it is more likely that the information I found will be used for wrong purposes. So that is that. Like I said, I'm done with that. A lot of disturbing things happened, including my losing my voice for a while. God does not want me to speak of these things which I have seen.

Hang in there Phaedron. You are always discovering a new path. Eventually you will get to where you are trying to be.

This is just a rough day for many.

phaedron,
just keep fighting. i agree with minus. i too think you will find your path yet.

Latest posts

Back