Depression of the future... Immortality or death?...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, the rich need to focus on longevity, because they know they have no place in the Kingdom to come. As a morally corrupt people who discovered force could enable them to plunder the world, their mediocrity traps them in this realm, with no escape, showing them that this is the best they can ever hope for, with only a hope in improving the now, which is ironic because without others they tread down to give their high and lofty world view and stage, they would be already extinct.
The funniest paradox to go to sleep on, knowing they need us to build their world, invent everything, maintain everything and then score an own goal with their blind guides who wish to depopulate the very people who create the enviroment for them to look mighty.
Carlsberg don't do dilemma's, but if they did.....

Immortality is an attractive prospect for me, especially because my life is running quite upbeat and optimistically. Whether immortality happens or not, I seriously doubt it will be achieved within my lifetime. But that does not affect me, because I believe in Reincarnation so I will continue life in that sense anyway.

2050.png

Humans won't be alive in 2050 , so you don't need to worry about stuff like that.

To qoute my favourite song:

We won't be celebrating when the atom's split
It's the end of the world , grab your crucifix
And fall to your knees and beg God please
Have mercy on me !

Latest posts

Back