Depression sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
Everything in my life is going good.
My job is going great, I have social contacts and i am fulfilled in what I do in my life.

Still after everything, I feel so so so f$cked. I push my loved one away when I am sad and just want to cry all the time.

It's like I can't stay happy forever, and always self sabotage and just don't want to be happy.

When will it ever end. It hurts.

Been there. What have you tried doing about it? Seen a mental health therapist? Tried medication? How’s your diet? Are you exercising?
my diet is the only thing bad i think. I lift weights, no medication, but i want to stay natural. Mental therapist, yes in the past.

@alphabet what you put into your body is very important. you might want to stay "natural" but you might need to get yourself mentally balanced first. lifting weights has some good benefits for sure, but why do you lift? you don't do any cardio?

In the past two to three weeks I have been feeling a bit low again and I was wondering if anything triggered it, but the only thing that had changed was that I got into the snacks a little more and got a bit lazy with my exercise routine. Diet and exercise, diet and exercise, I keep saying it and know it's so important to keep one on an even keel. I see you hadn't replied to my last comment, so I'm hoping you're feeling a bit better.

Oh and here's an image I created a while back. The mannequin instantly inspired me.

Other - 0221.jpg

Latest posts

Back