Despertar del Alma [instrumental guitar piece]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Here's a piece I wrote and recorded quite a while ago that means a lot to me. I don't know how much it affects others, but whenever I listen to it with my eyes closed, I feel like I'm in some otherworldly state of transcending all the bullshit of this world, and by the time the piece finishes, I'm left in this solemn state of complete calm and tranquility. Thus its title, which translates roughly to "The Awakening of the Soul" or "To Awaken the Soul".

Hopefully you find it somewhat inspiring. :)

If not, then tell me what you dislike about it. More than anything, I'd just like some feedback. :D

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/20744/12-Nanking-mp3.html

wall of skin,,,You wrote this??? That is amazing if you did. Am impressed.

I seen a pick of you in your home page as a ninja lol its a cool pick :)

Welcome to a lonely life,, >Looks like you have a lot to offer :)

bluey said:
wall of skin,,,You wrote this??? That is amazing if you did. Am impressed.

I seen a pick of you in your home page as a ninja lol its a cool pick :)

Welcome to a lonely life,, >Looks like you have a lot to offer :)
Lol, yeah. Wall of Skin is my musical identity, kind of like Trent Reznor w/ Nine Inch Nails. :D

Wall of Skin actually has everything to do with loneliness - you can probably figure out the rest. :)

Glad you like the ninja pic. =]

I'm impressed at the production if anything.

I assume you did it at home.

^ Yeah. I'm honeysuckle-broke so I can't afford any audio recording interface or even a proper mic. I just used a $20 mic to record a 25-year-old $150 guitar onto a free recording program. ^_^

Latest posts

Back