'Do You believe in Astrology ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to not believe, but contradiction time, it does seem to appear to have something. I don’t know enough about it in-depth to definitively say yes or no!

You mean Horoscopes, and no, I don't.
Astrology proper is just a long count clock, arguably the first clock, before the Sun Dial was invented, it's the Star Clock, usually going off of the Lunar Calendar, since you can't really see the stars during the daytime.
I kind of have an obsession with Time.

Dude yeah! I never do anything without consulting my horoscope, the fairies at the bottom of my garden and getting my cat to cast the runes. I used to have a native American spirit guide but had to let him go as he was always naked and I got fed up of seeing his todger.

No, never did believe in that stuff. Just gives people something else to blame and just another excuse to give up if it doesn't line up with what they want.
that's very true,I think that astrology is just so fake,whatever it says about you,never comes true,it's just a waste of time and money,just like psychics,psychics just tell you what you want to hear,and get you all excited about your future,psychics are such fake people,and just want you to believe them.

Dude yeah! I never do anything without consulting my horoscope, the fairies at the bottom of my garden and getting my cat to cast the runes. I used to have a native American spirit guide but had to let him go as he was always naked and I got fed up of seeing his todger.
Sounds like your spirits guide, WAS the fairy at the bottom of the gargen! :rolleyes::unsure:

To a point, yes. At least in terms of generalities - I don't consult my horoscope ever, but I do find that the typical descriptions of each sign are often accurate. I'm a Piscean - terms like sensitive, imaginative, a dreamer, artistic, neurotic are all very true to myself. But then again, these terms could be used in regards to any sign. Maybe it's the dreamer in me that ultimately finds the subject rather interesting. . .

The crap written in magazines and newspapers? No.
But having studied it in depth for years and years, yes.
It's a shame it's judged by the garbage written for entertainment (?) instead of a meaningful way of understanding the whats and whys of life.

According to astrology, there is something fishy about me, I mean, I'm Pisces.

But seriously, I don't believe in it.
If it would really work, and that you could divide humanity in 12 different types, then why do astrologers need to know your date of birth?
Shouldn't they be able to distinguish your character in other ways?
I'm sure if I took the horoscopes from a newspaper every day and swapped them around and presented you with them, people would never be able to tell that they were for a different sign.

I believe in it. I've watch a couple people make a lot of real money reading people's fortunes and giving them guidance based on astrology. Seeing how much money they brought in made a believer out of me.

Latest posts

Back