Do you Believe or know, there is life after we leave this world ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Normski

Reaction score
Is there any proof or evidence of it ? I say there is, but thats only my view of course!

Well, I've never died, and I don't know anyone who has...so...fresia, i hope so. Most likely I'll be raped by demons for eternity, but that is not unexpected

Well, I've never died, and I don't know anyone who has...so...fresia, i hope so. Most likely I'll be raped by demons for eternity, but that is not unexpected
Maybe you may like to look into it, its a Fascinating subject, after all its something NONE of us escape, and that’s a fact! Look up NDE's and OBE's lot and lots out there. It happend to me, about 40 years ago!

I'm never going to have a heart that is lighter than a feather. I'm never going to be held under the baptism. I'm never going to be judged by any peers, and, at best, I'll be the reincarnation of an ant. And...it's actually pretty fair

I'm never going to have a heart that is lighter than a feather. I'm never going to be held under the baptism. I'm never going to be judged by any peers, and, at best, I'll be the reincarnation of an ant. And...it's actually pretty fair
You appear to be quiet sure of that view, Am I correct to say thats a Belief you have then ? Or a certain knowledge ?

Um...what do the kids say for 30 years...oh yeah...'duh'
Umm, thats interesting. So you must know the Difference between right and wrong then, to make
that call. Question is why do we do things that are wrong or bad, is it So called genetics, environmental situation, social economic Bla, bla, or some combination thing going on! ? what do you feel or think?

Nah...insanity apparently...many therapies, psychiatrists and meds. But, dude..there are many females here. Just type to them

Nah...insanity apparently...many therapies, psychiatrists and meds. But, dude..there are many females here. Just type to them
And who decides Decides what insanity is. Psychiatrists, often very dangerous people, and would you know what the difference between a Psychiatrist and a psychologist ? Meds Ouch. Often they can be more destructive than problems those who end on them have. Sometimes they end up 90% of the time as a sticking plaster for the underlying condition. Often you end up in a deeper hole than you started with. Of course if there is too much of a certain chemical made with the body or not enough then there is a need to try and rebalance the system. But , we know BIG pharma makes boat loads of money out their crap, so there can be a conflict of interest going on, more often than not!

Psychologist drugged me into complacent. Psychiatrist gave me a choice. I'm better...actually best. But I'm wrong

Psychologist drugged me into complacent. Psychiatrist gave me a choice. I'm better...actually best. But I'm wrong
Sorry Have to disagree on that point, 98% of Psychiatry is based upon drugs or chemical solution or reasons for problems, Psychologists, are 98% social and behavioural and environmental reason for the problems!

Latest posts

Back