Do you get on with your neighbours?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some neighbors you just can't please. She should have been glad that someone is picking up around the place. If she isn't able to do it herself then she should be thankful for that.

A few blocks away from where I live there is a lady who rakes, shovels, cuts bushes and tidies up all around her neighborhood. I have even seen her over a mile away from her home base, doing the same things in other neighborhoods, lol. She has said that she feels the need to keep busy. She is almost 80 years old too. Hats off to her. I hope I am moving around when I am 80.

The damages from all of this covid stuff has been immense and catastrophic. There's more to it than what is being told, yet what is being told in other avenues most people won't give the info and data the time of day. That too can make someone feel more lonelier.

Get on okay with my downstairs neighbour, but she's a bit of a pain sometimes.Leaves her stuff in the narrow hallway so when I lift my bike downstairs it's always in the way.She's been told off (not by me) as it a fire risk.I never grassed her just some bloke came in to fit a fire alarm in the same hallway.She's a bit of a hoarder, so her flat is full of junk.

She's about 65, but she's not bad really, so I won't get into a confrontation with her.I've been here about ten years she's been here over thirty.
Sometimes she nabs me for a chat which can take over half an hour…but she's quiet and that's important.
Sometimes the neighbours on the right have a party or play music at two in the morning, but that's generally during bank holidays, although it can be a bit rough as I'm up early.I suppose every now, and again they are allowed to do this so if it affects me I just go to work earlier.
Neighbours on the left the bloke is quite friendly, but his wife doesn't say much to me.
Most other neighbours blow hot and cold.

Neighbours to my left we had a falling out originally.I upset them.I was playing a Quake game with the volume up too loud at 1145 at night, and they are right through the adjoining wall and go to bed early.They moaned to my downstairs neighbour who pointed out to them that they had had the builders in day after day and also illegally working on Saturday afternoon and Sunday so racket all the way through the weekend and week.
I'm more careful now so tend to keep the volume down.

I've had worse neighbours previously, but I haven't really done too bad.I rarely if ever play music.

Latest posts

Back