• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

Do You Go On The Rides At Amusement Parks?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Trevor

A Lonely Life Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not right now due to COVID I guess, but I mean in general. The reason I'm posting this is because I never go on the rides. You just never know how safe they are. The people who are responsible for assembling them could be on ludes or something and make a huge mistake and send me flying into the crowd or something. I just don't trust them. Do you feel the same way?

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Not right now due to COVID I guess, but I mean in general. The reason I'm posting this is because I never go on the rides. You just never know how safe they are. The people who are responsible for assembling them could be on ludes or something and make a huge mistake and send me flying into the crowd or something. I just don't trust them. Do you feel the same way?

Sounds like someone's been playing too much RollerCoaster Tycoon.

I go on the rides. I get what you're saying, but I feel like that's what safety inspectors are for. Even if the people assembling them were out of their minds on goofballs, it's unlikely the inspectors would be, as well.

Trevor

A Lonely Life Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone's been playing too much RollerCoaster Tycoon.

I go on the rides. I get what you're saying, but I feel like that's what safety inspectors are for. Even if the people assembling them were out of their minds on goofballs, it's unlikely the inspectors would be, as well.
Fair point. Also, good to meet you TheSkaFish. :)

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
You have. If I'm ever flung from a Ferris Wheel due to a loose bolt or two, into a cotton candy stand, I'm coming after you.

That much cotton candy will make you really sticky though.

You'll never catch me! 🏃‍♂️

Last edited:

Finished

Crossed Out
Reaction score
Is that Trevor? He finally decided to go on the ride and then this happens? Ha! Ha!

iu

Latest posts