do you have a specific goal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goal is zero ever. Ha! ha! I just don't like to read books. I wish I did. But, I don't. It's going to suck when North Korea and the Russians blow up a Nuke above the atmosphere and create a EMP that wipes out all of our electronics. Then books will be in high demand and sell for $500 - $600 each. OMG! Playboys magazines will go for thousands. Ha! ha! I'm not sure what I will do for entertainment. Maybe I'll start knocking off the bad neighbors. ;)

Alex Jones, has his own personal solution to both the problem of far left mobs and food shortages. He managed to kill two birds with one stone on this one.

There's a book called The Golden Bough that I'd like to read, but it's encyclopedically huge, and I will probably never get through it. Of equally large proportions that I would also like to read are the Talmud and the canonical Hindu scriptures. And by the time I finish all of that, I'll probably be on my deathbed.

Latest posts

Back