Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I tend to let nature have her way with me. I can't say she's been kind, but I doubt hanging shiny things on myself or inking over perfectly good skin would give me any additional advantage.

When I was 21 and super fit, had the perfect little tummy with just enough definition to still look soft I got a clover tattoo below my navel and to the right a bit. It was cute until I gained 75 lbs when I was pregnant. The **** thing morphed. It hasn't looked the same since. Thankfully that was the only one I mistook for a good spot.

No on both counts. I'm not anti tattoo or anti piercing etc. It's just something I never had any interest in getting done. I don't mind tattoos on other people, if they're done tastefully and they're not too abundant.

When I was 21 and super fit, had the perfect little tummy with just enough definition to still look soft I got a clover tattoo below my navel and to the right a bit. It was cute until I gained 75 lbs when I was pregnant. The **** thing morphed. It hasn't looked the same since. Thankfully that was the only one I mistook for a good spot.
If it wasn't a four leaf clover then that might be why you weren't lucky enough to prevent it from morphing. You have to think these things through. :)

Seriously though, I think a lot of people get tattoos currently relevant to them, but regret it when the relevancy changes to, "I completely didn't see that coming."

On another point… they say the cells in our bodies are completely replaced every ten years. Think about that. Why then does a tattoo last forever?

Between you and me, I have a few words for the cell management team that replaced my old body with this one. Rather than upgrades I got stuck with cheap production and low energy demands.

Did it hurt moreso than the lobe?
Not that I remember, but I had them many years apart and my earlobes were done at Claire’s (Accesories) with a gun (unfortunately), while my other one was done at a proper place with a proper needle.

I used to hang small block Chevy short blocks from my ears, but I had to stop after they took out a cop that tried to spin me to cuff me. It didn't kill him, but now when he farts he sounds like he needs a new muffler.

I have always wanted tats, but never got them. Even drew up a few. I have a thing with needles. lol I've actually been considering it more and more lately though. Considering my social circle includes three tattoo artists and maybe one other person without tats, I'm the odd man out. lol All because of a silly fear. :p

Only have my ears pierced. Never really wanted anything else pierced. I don't even wear earrings anymore. I keep the holes open in case I decide to in the future, but that's it.

I used to want a tattoo, I still have the image I'd use saved somewhere, but now that everyone and their mom has one, sometimes entire freaking lines from books tattoo'ed everywhere, not a fan anymore.

My ex once bet I wouldn't dare, or would've feared the pain, of getting pierced on my ear. Easiest 20 I made. Tho I had to take it off when I got into production.

I had face piercings in my twenties, but don't like them anymore. I would like to have one tattoo, but no money right now.

Latest posts

Back