Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you enjoy are back and forth conversation Cherubino I hope that I am not bothering you with it I do enjoy conversation

my digestive system is quite problematic so rather no
do you like any foreign language as pleasant to hear

I love all different languages I don't have any particular disliked languages some of my favorites are French, Japanese, Spanish, Mung but I love to hear different varieties.

Do you like philosophy who are some of your favorites if so?

do you enjoy are back and forth conversation Cherubino I hope that I am not bothering you with it I do enjoy conversation
I do enjoy too but I had cataract surgery 3 days ago ... I have to avoid staying at computer (not quite successfully) ... I have to go now

I dont dislike it i guess but i dont actively seek it out.

Do you like post rock?

Yes. Only watching, playing has proven to be a challenge without the proper skills. I also
like building stuff in Minecraft on peaceful mode.

Do you like going to art exhibits and galleries?

Sure, as a songwriter it inspires me. As you watch them walk down the street you can’t help see the connection of two hands that helped shape the world. Those hands made meals, held babies, mowed lawns, and fixed cars. They held faces, went places, called friends and touched stars. They tried and built and grew together. They lived and learned and loved together.

Or they're just a wee pair of randy old goats that hooked up in the old folks home ... you decide ;)

Do you like the way your feet look?

Latest posts

Back