Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have huge flower beds and I love planting and taking care of them, but now it's down to just a few flower pots. There is a beautiful gardens about two blocks from here and I love going there.

Have you ever had a garden?

They're called cinemas here in the U.K. and I do like them, but rarely visit them these days. Drive in movies aren't really a thing here, although I'm sure there have been one off events where pop-up drive ins have been set up. I've certainly never attended one though.

Do you like the taste of cough medicine?

Not like but it doesn’t bother me. I drink the nighttime just to help me get to sleep sometimes.

Do you like the smell of Parmesan cheese?

If I have no commitments the next day, my preference is going to bed late. I'm a night person and definitely not a morning person.

Do you like eating a meal outside when the weather permits?

🤔 wow! I think you might even beat me to bed. 😀

Outside! I love being outside and if the weather was nice, I could probably even live outdoors except for the luxuries a home offers, like a bathroom and a shower, etc.

Do you like alligators?

🤣🤣🤣I know people who have eaten alligator, but I don't think I could do it because they creep me out. But I think you really did know what I meant.

No. Playing and teaching New tricks was not my part in pet care. Evidently I don't play well or anyways none of our pets ever thought so. My responsibilities were snuggling and giving them a lot of love and feeding them and cleaning the litter box, etc.

Do you think swans are beautiful?

Yes. They make the symbol of love (heart) when they put their heads together.

iu

Do you like to take pictures of different kinds of birds?

Latest posts

Back