Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how much sleep I haven’t had. I’m usually up all hours of the night. My norm is broken and disorganized which leaves me disoriented and a bit erratic and quirky.

Do you like when people use avoidance tactics with you?

Depends on how much sleep I haven’t had. I’m usually up all hours of the night. My norm is broken and disorganized which leaves me disoriented and a bit erratic and quirky.

Do you like when people use avoidance tactics with you?
My sympathies for the insomnia. It's hell on wheels, I know. Been the bane of my existence. Much support to you and all of us who suffer from it.

I don't like it when people avoid me, unless I'm also trying to avoid them, which
then makes it a win-win : )

Do you like artichokes?

I used to love being on the back of a motorcycle, but not anymore. I feel more stable just standing on solid ground.

Do you finish your whole meal or do you fashionably leave a bite or two of everything behind?

I eat all of mine and I'm completely up to eating the few bites another might leave behind. Unless it's liver or beets. Then I'll scrape it all on to your plate.

Do you like riding in cars?

Latest posts

Back