Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love walking. In the summer, I sometimes walk 3 miles a day. In the winter, more like 1 because of the cold.

Do you like your hair?
You should have joined us this morning. We went for a 6 mile walk.

I like bikinis and actually still wear one. Maybe that's why people give me funny looks at the beach? 😂😂😂

Do you ever still wear speedos? Or for the ladies, bikinis?

i love to read... everything.

do you like to exercise?
No. I like work. Exercise, you work but get nothing done. Work, you get something done but it's exercise too.

Do you like city living or rural?
I work as a contractor so I work and exercise to I guess I’m a glutton for punishment. I like the rural life

No. I wouldn't wear a speedo ever. Well, unless someone dared me. Ha! ha!

Do you like to backup your harddrives?
Maybe. I've never done it. Not technologically savvy here.

Okay. So I dare you to wear a Speedo to the beach. 😂😂

Do you like to have clothes on, but skip the underwear?

Nope. I always have undies on. I make sure I do an especially good job of wiping my butt too. I even finish up with a wet wipe. So, my undies usually are just as clean at the end of the day as when they started. But, most people are not so good at cleaning their butts. Then they skip the underwear. Poop pants. Yuck! Ha! ha!

Do you like to smell spring fresh?

Yeah, eagles are pretty awesome birds. I saw a lot of ‘em in Alaska. They’re just a normal sight there, on top of phone poles and buildings. I wasn’t there long, it was on a cruise thst I went there but I can imagine that they’d do a real number on your car when they let loose their bowels!

Do you like people trying to tell you what you should and should not post on a site like this one?

Probably not, although I haven't gotten in trouble for anything I have posted YET.
But if a moderator chastised me, I guess I would just apologize and follow the rules.

Do you like osprey?

No. That's part of the MODs job, not just regular members. Things flow much better when everybody answers positively instead of attacking someone else's actions.

Osprey, I don't know what those are.

Do you like the freedom of information act?

I don't work anymore, but it wouldn't bother me because I really like most dogs. I am an animal lover and I like some animals more than I like some people.

Do you like to watch Stephen Colbert?

Latest posts

Back