Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not routinely. I'd never go to one. BUT! I recently watched the Canadian serial "Heartland" and found the horses and rodeos oddly entertaining.

Do you ride horses?

I love horses, but haven't ridden one for many years! No rodeos for me either because people look at me funny. Maybe that's because I cheer that the steers can escape the rope of the nasty cowboys or that the bulls get the clowns that torment them.

Do you like goats?

I think so, but refresh my memory. Was it a movie or a book?
Well, I was referring to the actual wilds and if you like the woods and the glades.
Do you like to hold baby animals right after they were born?
No. I'll watch them but I don't touch until they are a few days old and have a bit of resistance.

Well, I was referring to the actual wilds and if you like the woods and the glades.

No. I'll watch them but I don't touch until they are a few days old and have a bit of resistance.
Okay. I want to change my answer then. I love nature, but in a manicured way and I don't like to be in the wild. But I was curious so earlier I looked it up and there had been a movie that was done a couple of times with that same name. I was also remembering a movie named "Into the Wild"that I saw several years ago.

As much as I like barbie dolls.
I love it and I actually live very close to the train tracks. Amtrak also uses that same track. It's nostalgic.

Do you like to read books or watch shows about reincarnation?
You must be quite the heavy sleeper :) .

Do you like romantic comedies?

Latest posts

Back