Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I think I’ve only taken a picture of 3 birds: chicken, woodpecker, peacock

Do you like that show Yellowstone? I don’t see what’s so great about it but apparently it’s pretty popular?

I can't like it at this present moment because I've never seen it, so a technical no.

Do you like unexpected social calls from friends/family members?

The swan pic is beautiful! I think my phone/camera needs to go for a walk with me one of these days.

Yes. I am very thankful that Thanksgiving is over. I thought I'd dreaded the holidays before, but this year is much worse.

Do you like to go shopping during the holidays?

I'm sorry thanksgiving was not a happy time for you. I was planning on having burritoes on Thanksgiving. But, I lost track of the days and ending up having part of a turkey leg, some stuffing, black olives, and a few tostada shells. I enjoyed my meal.

No. I stay home and wait until all the stores are empty again.

Do you like to go to clearance sales?

Considering the crowds that can attract, no f##king way

Do you go for "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" deals?

It can be cozy but I don't ever do it, anymore.

Do you wish you had pads on your feet/toes like cats have so that your feet would automatically be slip resistant without the need for shoes?

Yes. I truly enjoy watching all animals just do what they do. Cats can be dicks so they are especially funny.

Do you like soaking your feet in Epsom salt?

Yes. But I prefer a shower. I'll stay in a shower as long as the hot water lasts.

Do you like getting away from it all?

Yes...very much so. There are times I think I would like to just dissolve into the wind to be everywhere and nowhere then the sound comes back and I carry on

Do you like watching horse shows?

Yes...very much so. There are times I think I would like to just dissolve into the wind to be everywhere and nowhere then the sound comes back and I carry on.
Cool. I used to design wind toys. Hard market. There is not as much wind as you might think.

Do you like watching horse shows?

I just finished 15 seasons of Heartland. It was better than some shows I've watched. I'm not a horse guy but it was interesting. So I guess, yes.

Do you enjoy playing tabletop games? (Monopoly, Parcheesi, et cetera)

I have a spot that I go to and when the wind picks up a pile of ashes could easily dissolve with just one good gust.

I meant like equestrian sports like dressage, jumping, hunting

No, I have never liked board games

Do you like to watch marching band competitions?

Latest posts

Back