Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not something I've ever done, but I won't say it's something that appeals to me. No, I guess.

Do you like long phone conversations?

I would stay naked if the neighbors didn't complain. I hate clothing. Sensitive skin. I feel every little ripple. I possess zero modesty. I might be a bit shy of dignity too. :) I was almost at Woodstock. You could have seen historic pictures of my bare butt if I'd made it.

Speaking of Ripple. Do you like cheep wines? Good old MadDog2020 and Anny Greensprings Apple. Those were the days.

Last edited:
Yes but I use my family so they have to be in the mood to do it. Sometimes they actually expect me to do it myself

Do you like eating cheese sandwiches?

Yes, I like variety but some things I always have

Do you like to stare at something until it starts distorting just to see what it will become?

Yes, I have three cats, Boris, Yoda, and Slick comforting me right now. My dog is looking out the window at the rain.

Do you like animals more than humans?

No, not particularly. For the most part I'm more than happy relaxing and doing very little. Perhaps evident by the amount of time I spend on this games forum.

Do you like to talk about your achievements?

Latest posts

Back