Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I actually like a bit of noise around me even if it is just a TV. If I were deaf I wouldn't be able to hear the birds sing or hear parrots flying overhead.

Would you be happy if you were totally deaf?

No. I've seen people doing them and it's just too confusing for me. Seriously. It's just like I have a block on how to put those together.

When you were little, did you like to have the food on your plate touching each other or did you cry like a baby when that happened?

I did like to separate my food. But, it didn't bother me if they touched. But, my older brother would have a tantrum. He was so spoiled. He grew up to be even more spoiled. Ha! ha!

Do you like having several different foods at the same time, like a buffett? I sure do. :)

Okay so I was like your older brother. I couldn't eat something if the food touched each other. Strange, I know.

No. I like to have better toast with my meal and only one thing, or at the most two other things with it. My stomach has different compartments and everything doesn't like to mix together, unlike what my mother told me. Joking.

Do you like spinach and ricotta Pizza?

Latest posts

Back