Do you remember your first crush?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don’t know about anyone else but I still have little crushes and for years now I have been crushing on Granit Xhaka. He scored a goal today so yeah. He is an absolute doll even when he grabs someone by the throat.

YES! We were eleven. She was blond and sweet, and all I could do was watch her.

I never was much of a ladies man. Rejection always seemed a certainty.

Well, I'm soo interested in taste, opinions, how preferences change over time,
Do you remember your first crush? Are they completely different to what you like today?
Do you even know why you ever liked them? lol
I suppose it depends on how serious you're talking about, I mean I've probably crushed on loads as a youngster.

But I remember in college I had a crush on some woman who worked as the IT assistant, lol. I still remember her name was Karen, I think I was about 17 and she was 26 or something.

yes i do. how can i forget?

Her name was Shereena Jacinto. it was the 7th grade. i started noticing her when i noticed i kept seeing her smiling face when we were walking in the hallway. she was my classmate for PE and i think i made an impression on her while playing flag football.

Never approached her because i thought she was out of my league. she was like one of the hottest girls in school at the time.

in high school, i still liked her, we rode the same bus home and she called out my name. i thought i was just daydreaming. and the sun was behind her so i couldn't tell if she was looking at me.

i ended up ignoring her because i thought i was daydreaming when she called my name. I think i might've hurt her feelings unintentionally.

she ended up getting pregnant by some other guy that same year.

And i never rode the bus again until i transferred to another school.

Last edited:
My first crush was this girl who was in a few of the same classes in school. I never even spoke to her but she seemed quiet & shy which I found cute, plus she was in top sets so she must have been smart. Puberty does weird things and so I was obsessed with this girl.

The "cute shy nerd girl" mystique was brutally crushed when I overheard her say something like "50 Cent is fit". I lost my innocence that day.

There was this girl at secondary school who I had a huge crush on, she was obviously out of my league. She was one of the highfliers in school, really popular, she went to Oxford University. I was part of group that most of the rest of the school considered to be losers and even the other guys in that group sort of considered me to be a bigger loser than them.

Latest posts

Back