Do You Remember?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the coke commercial is classic, they did a parody of it on the Emmys last night as well, I remember that commercial as well Dandy..

Curious if anyone remembers this obscure tv show, I loved the theme song to it, though it only lasted two seasons.

[video=youtube]

Nuke1967 said:
Yes the coke commercial is classic, they did a parody of it on the Emmys last night as well, I remember that commercial as well Dandy..

Curious if anyone remembers this obscure tv show, I loved the theme song to it, though it only lasted two seasons.

[video=youtube]

I don't remember that one but it looks like a **** good show! LOL

Dandelion said:
Nuke1967 said:

I don't remember that one but it looks like a **** good show! LOL

From what I remember of it not bad at all, I was 10 when it came out, it was kinda of a teen drama at the time.

On the Mcdonalds old commercial, here is the Burger King back when the ads weren't so creepy.lol. If you remember them.

[video=youtube]

I remember that show and the Burger King commercials featuring the scary king face for real, never a fan of the new one or the old ones.. lol

[video=youtube] you must know this.. lol He likes it..

Arachne said:
I remember that show and the Burger King commercials featuring the scary king face for real, never a fan of the new one or the old ones.. lol

you must know this.. lol He likes it..

Yep for many many years lol, I remember watching the commercial thinking it was recent and the kid was in college, one of the few ad they constantly reused on tv.

Do you remember K-Tel? I had the albums, 8-tracks and still have some of the cassettes, getting hit songs you liked without the expense of having to buy each individual album was great back in the 70's and 80's, before Itunes..:)

[video=youtube]

haha yes have a few of those in my collection..You remember the Ktel guy hawking spray on hair ? Also I had this lol [video=youtube]

Arachne said:
haha yes have a few of those in my collection..You remember the Ktel guy hawking spray on hair ? Also I had this lol

Actually don't remember that lol..Maybe being a guy I probably ignored the commercial..:) Do you remember when Dolly Madison had the Peanuts characters hawking their cakes, the commercials, like Mcdonalds commercials, on every kids holiday special..

[video=youtube]

palitoy_apes.jpg
to think mum threw them out.. jeez.. if only..

Arachne said:
palitoy_apes.jpg
to think mum threw them out.. jeez.. if only..

I remember those quite well, Mego put them out, along with the superhero,star trek, micronauts etc, they never recovered turning down the Star Wars license. Do you remember these? I had this one as a kid, big toy..lol Mazinga Warriors, when I got mine every kid in the neighborhood had to have one.

shogun_mazinga_mib_c-5_alternate_missiles.jpg

Yes remember those but did not own one nor my siblings..

How about this

85e9546232c0d737a05e50398b2bcdf1.jpg
I had a silver one and my brother had a red one. Gosh how I wish we still had them..

Arachne said:
Yes remember those but did not own one nor my siblings..

How about this

85e9546232c0d737a05e50398b2bcdf1.jpg
I had a silver one and my brother had a red one. Gosh how I wish we still had them..

I don't remember any Dr.Who toys when I was a kid, maybe I am wrong they might have been just in Canada and UK etc?

Do you remember Crazy Foam? Loved this as kid at bath time.

d81f09f3dc3ea14515f3580fdeb306c8.jpg

I do remember pogs,I believe my nephew had some. Do you remember slime?
I got the original when it came out in the mid 70's in a container that was made to look like a trash can, I would ooze it over my plastic army men playing the blob, I finally forgot to seal it correctly and it dried up, my mother hated it and wouldn't buy me anymore..lol

e17829d7ab24c5b80f05b7affc4fe788.jpg

haha my brothers had that stuff my mum hated it too..how about these cards n stickers..

Arachne said:
haha my brothers had that stuff my mum hated it too..how about these cards n stickers..

I do remember those, a watched a youtube video just the other day where a guy did a video on stickers he had as a kid and had some of those..Do you remember when fast food places gave out character glasses, these Looney Tunes glasses from Hardee's I had my mom go then to get some, we normally ate at Mcdonalds, in the 80's there was a guy at a swap meet selling them for 25 cents each and I got a bunch.

[video=youtube]

Nuke1967 said:
Arachne said:

I do remember those, a watched a youtube video just the other day where a guy did a video on stickers he had as a kid and had some of those..Do you remember when fast food places gave out character glasses, these Looney Tunes glasses from Hardee's I had my mom go then to get some, we normally ate at Mcdonalds, in the 80's there was a guy at a swap meet selling them for 25 cents each and I got a bunch.

[video=youtube]

We did not have a Hardee's here, but we had glasses from Mcdonalds and Peanut butter. I still have a couple from when I was a child.
!Blp%29P2wB2k~$%28KGrHqQH-EYEtr+qYv,RBLcgdcEUuQ~~_35.JPG
:) Very good memories..

One of the things I begged for and got mind you it was used as my folks could not afford new things oft times.. Still I loved it..

09ac27e36ab731a3fcf6dc4064e93f0f.jpg

Arachne said:
Nuke1967 said:
Arachne said:

[video=youtube]

We did not have a Hardee's here, but we had glasses from Mcdonalds and Peanut butter. I still have a couple from when I was a child.
!Blp%29P2wB2k~$%28KGrHqQH-EYEtr+qYv,RBLcgdcEUuQ~~_35.JPG
:) Very good memories..

One of the things I begged for and got mind you it was used as my folks could not afford new things oft times.. Still I loved it..

09ac27e36ab731a3fcf6dc4064e93f0f.jpg

One thing I begged for around Christmas 1978 was an Atari system, I woke up that xmas morning and seen a box about the size of an Atari and got excited and opened up and it was the home version of pong similar to this with a light gun, I was a bit disappointed to say the least.

061708_consoles70s_obs31--article_image.jpg

Do you remember the home versions of Pong?

Yes we had the very first pong that came out. Ghost burnt it into our old B/W telly..Anyone remember this old commercial ?[video=youtube]

Arachne said:
Yes we had the very first pong that came out. Ghost burnt it into our old B/W telly..Anyone remember this old commercial ?

Ha liked the commercial, I don't remember that one, but I do recall the product..:).

I was excited when I saw this commercial, do your remember this one, was for the first line of Star Wars toys that came out in 1978 from Kenner.

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back