Do you think sex before marriage is ok?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really think of it in terms of "OK" or "not OK".

I think of it more in terms of, "it's going to happen anyway, whether anyone thinks it is OK or not, so it's kind of a moot point."

That said, I think it does have the potential to cause some problems though.

Depends on your belief system, I guess. In my mind, totally OK. To my born-again Christian, judgemental brother-in-law, totally not OK and I’m doomed to hell as a sinner.
Oh well, with all their requirements heaven must be a pretty empty, boring place.
Give me hell, with current energy prices at least it'll be comfortably warm.

Depends on your belief system, I guess. In my mind, totally OK. To my born-again Christian, judgemental brother-in-law, totally not OK and I’m doomed to hell as a sinner.

Pssh you weren't doomed to hell for that, you were doomed to hell for all of that skateboarding you were up to!

You were simply too radical and gnarly for your square brother-in-law 🛹
Every time you did an ollie, his perfectly arranged desk became ever-so-slightly out of order, and his shirt became untucked a little.

LEGOskatergirl.jpg

^an actual pic of Ringwood in her natural habitat

Last edited:
Pssh you weren't doomed to hell for that, you were doomed to hell for all of that skateboarding you were up to!

You were simply too radical and gnarly for your square brother-in-law 🛹
Every time you did an ollie, his perfectly arranged desk became ever-so-slightly out of order, and his shirt became untucked a little.

View attachment 6127

^an actual pic of Ringwood in her natural habitat
Hahaha. .. You’re too funny. 😜 “my natural habitat” - not quite. I guarantee you that I’d be meeting my maker and the depths of hell a lot sooner than I care to if I ever attempted anything like that. 😂😁

If I dyed my hair blonde, this would be more fitting to my natural habitat - out being radical and gnarly with the local snail population. My brother-in-law can stuff it!
E3AF6F07-C834-4517-9EE9-6B7248551228.jpeg

It's up to the fine folks in the (soon to be) union.

Knock da bootz before marriage or don't......
:cool:
Either way, I really don't think many have adhered to this system since...... maybe the 1930s. But, it is admirable..

This would've been a hot topic circa 1950 though

Last edited:
My husband was the same way. We both had a child by someone else but he wanted to wait til we got married because he was that born again Christian....ready for this....he is still married to me but he has married someone else. 😂😂😂 what an idiot he is.

Not only is it okay. But, I would never marry someone that I never had sex with even if she was the hottest woman on the planet. Sex can be waaaaayyyyy different to different people.
I once heard a man say that "they" don't rate "good sex" by the woman's looks anyway.. something like "the hottest woman could be the most boring lay' I paraphrase here, but you get the idea

I once heard a man say that "they" don't rate "good sex" by the woman's looks anyway.. something like "the hottest woman could be the most boring lay' I paraphrase here, but you get the idea
I don't know if there is such a thing as bad sex, but enthusiasm and expression makes for a much better time. Anyone can be beautiful under those circumstances.

It's up to the fine folks in the (soon to be) union.

Knock da bootz before marriage or don't......
:cool:
Either way, I really don't think many have adhered to this system since...... maybe the 1930s. But, it is admirable..

This would've been a hot topic circa 1950 though

1902: Sex before marriage is taboo.
2022: Marriage before sex is taboo.

😂

Latest posts

Back