Do you think sex before marriage is ok?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if there is such a thing as bad sex, but enthusiasm and expression makes for a much better time. Anyone can be beautiful under those circumstances.
I know for a fact that bad sex is a thing. I had it twice. It was horrible. It bothered me for quite a while. How could it be so bad? I didn't think it was possible. But, I found it was.

My husband was the same way. We both had a child by someone else but he wanted to wait til we got married because he was that born again Christian....ready for this....he is still married to me but he has married someone else. 😂😂😂 what an idiot he is.
So he's married to two women now?

I think people should be more concerned with sex after marriage, is it okay to stop having sex simple because you have secured the ring? 👀
Yeah, you tend to read about those couples who stop having sex after they tie the knot, almost like they get bored of each other or something. It's why you should be in a long term relationship before hand... although this probably wouldn't grantee anything but there's certainly more chance of it being a successfull marriage in that way.

I think people should be more concerned with sex after marriage, is it okay to stop having sex simple because you have secured the ring? 👀

0.jpg

😂 😂 😂

I think it's a nice idea in theory. In practice...if you're sexually incompatible (it happens), you're in for a long and miserable marriage.

marriage should not exist as an institution ... anyway sex is the most sacred thing

marriage should not exist as an institution ... anyway sex is the most sacred thing
I feel like marriage is overrated. Isn't it just a contract to keep a spouse that wants to leave? If they didn't want to leave you wouldn't need the contract. If you aren't bound by love why should you be bound by paper.

Who invented marriage in the first place? People had had sex all along. Someone comes by and says you need to wait for the ceremony? It sounds like just another means of controlling others.

I think it was invented to secure "genuine" offspring and heirs ... nowadays DNA tests can provide unbeatable proof for it and sometime in the future, when due to advances in science and technology, all the basic needs (food, shelter, health care, education etc) will be fulfilled for every human being and therefore personal fundamental independence ... then I see no need for this institution to exist ... and at the same assuring a genuine sexual liberation

Marriage offers more than just "a piece of paper" and it's more than being bound so the spouse can't leave. People leave marriages every day, so that wouldn't stop them, except in certain religions. Marriage offers tax benefits, social security benefits, health insurance, IRA/pension, inheritance, next of kin/power of attorney type stuff. I split from my ex a long time ago, but I chose to stay legally married because health insurance is expensive as fresia in America.

I think it depends on sex, if it's bad than it's probably not OK. Nor before neither after marriage

Latest posts

Back