DOES ANYONE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THORN

I AM LOSEING IT.NO ONE CARES.NO ONE TALKS TO ME
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
I BEEN THROUGH TO MUCH CRAP TO BE CALLED WORTHLESS
but maby i am.maby i am worthless no one care about me.no one loves me.no one ever been there for me.you think you have it bad.i am so close to suicide i already have my letter written!!!I AM SICK OF IT.EACH DAY I THINK OF A REASON NOT TO KILL MYSELF.AND I HAVE RUN OUT OF REASONS.

No one is worthless.

Hang in there and get introduced to the members on this forum. There are many caring people here; it just takes a little bit of time for them to respond to new posters, depending on when they are online. Put away all thoughts of suicide; whatever your problem is, I think it is one hundred percent safe to say that suicide won't solve it. In fact, I'll put up anything to support that bet.

Okay, not to sound morbid but killing yourself is not easy which is why there are so many failed and botched attempts. That should be reason enough to accept that unless you're going to spontaneously combust you will have to live every day until you die. Sad but true. Now, I don't want to sound corny but you should start your day with a few words of acceptance like, "I know I have to make the best of today." And you will make the best of your day because it beats laying in a nursing room hospital paralyzed because the bullet that was supposed to kill left you paralyzed. Ooops:rolleyes:. There I go again, sounding morbid.

Thorn, get the idea of suicide out of your head, you are not worthless. There are many people on here that will become your friends and maybe give you the confidence to speak to others around you. There is one main reason to think of every day to not to kill yourself and that is: you are amazing, don't forget it.

THORN said:
but maby i am.maby i am worthless no one care about me.no one loves me.no one ever been there for me.you think you have it bad.i am so close to suicide i already have my letter written!!!I AM SICK OF IT.EACH DAY I THINK OF A REASON NOT TO KILL MYSELF.AND I HAVE RUN OUT OF REASONS.

Hi THORN,
I think that even if somebody called you worthless you are not. Everyone of us is worth. You have to discover the way to feel worth!
Suicide would take away from you the one and only thing that really belongs to you: YOUR LIFE.
If you're running out of reasons not to kill yourself, then start to create new reasons! Don't give up!

I know. You are not worthless. Please do not kill yourself, that is permanent. I have been there and had to stand and fight. I am here if you want to talk ok?

THORN said:

No, you are not worthless, you are Very worthy, believe me, I am not certain on what to say, but I know of one website....please read it, you will find it helpfull..
Thorn, if you would like to talk, please send me a pm and we can organise a chat via msn or some thing, I care buddy.

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

I will talk to you. So don't do it! There IS hope. I really do think that life can get better. There is no reason for suicide. The spring is coming again, soon. We will have blue skies, sunshine, nice smelling flowers...please don't consider it, these things will come soon and cheer you up. If you really feel close maybe you could call me? I really would like to talk to you since I want you to know that, while life does suck, it's not hopeless. There is ALWAYS hope!

do u want to become my penpal i could really use the friendship...i'll explain later ...well if u email me

I can be your friend if you like. :)
PM me..
Also yes a group chat would be nice. :)

I don't think you are worthless. You are probably just misunderstood.

Don't even think of suicide, its just sad that people have to think of such terrible thoughts because they feel they don't fit in. Life is cruel, you just have to make the best of it. Talk with other forum members, it'll show that someone else cares.

" In a world of over 6 billion people why can't just one understand and love me?"

That hits really hard.....****...makes me feel very sad, and unwanted, my brother just got married, now I'm the only one who isn't ( I'm also the oldest) + 2 aquentinces (sp?) are getting married this summer....me no prospects..no hope,,,haven't been on a date in over a year and a half....my ex/ gf never prayed and she is from what I understand happily married..I tried praying reading the bible going to church putting as much as I could into God...I prayed and thanked God for the things I had (even though it isn;'t much ) prayed for others and for help in different areas of my life bur most of all for a nice lady to come into my life I could share my love with..

what happend?    NOTHING! I'm done with the prayer b,s God obviously dosn't give a *&^% about me..."It's not good for man to be alone" no honeysuckle! so why don't you help me ??????

kazman32 said:
" In a world of over 6 billion people why can't just one understand and love me?"

That hits really hard.....****...makes me feel very sad, and unwanted, my brother just got married, now I'm the only one who isn't ( I'm also the oldest) + 2 aquentinces (sp?) are getting married this summer....me no prospects..no hope,,,haven't been on a date in over a year and a half....my ex/ gf never prayed and she is from what I understand happily married..I tried praying reading the bible going to church putting as much as I could into God...I prayed and thanked God for the things I had (even though it isn;'t much ) prayed for others and for help in different areas of my life bur most of all for a nice lady to come into my life I could share my love with..

what happend?    NOTHING! I'm done with the prayer b,s God obviously dosn't give a *&^% about me..."It's not good for man to be alone" no honeysuckle! so why don't you help me ??????

You pray and get nothing. She never prayed and get something. It reminds me of the people who have smoked and drank everyday of their lives and live to be 100... Then you get the people who never did any of that crap and took care of themselves - only to find out that they are dieing of cancer..

Hey thorn I used to feel similar to you. One thing that has helped me more then anything is you need to make your self a reason to live. Easy way to do this is devote your self to becoming best or very good at something. I have done many things like this you can work out a ton and get into great shape, start playing a sport or if those aren't your things could play video games or do better in school or start school. Also try to be best worker at your job if you have one. Just whatever you do strive to be the best it really helps give your life purpose. Not saying this works 100% but has helped me a ton.

THORN said:

hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take a breath, relax and listen for a second!! this site has many caring peple who could help you by the simplest thing like listening to your problems....
nobody is worthless and i bet if you opened your eyes or was abit more open you would see that there is people out there who DO caRe bowt you; you're just blind atm to th3m.. if you want w3 will be there for you.. us people are going through the same honeysuckle as you.. uno there isn't just darkness in this world there is light yuo juz gotta find it

Latest posts

Back