Does anyone have body pains due not going out much ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManDss

Reaction score
Every part of my body hurts. Time ago I started with really bad sleeping issues. I was jobless, not doing anything, and was when my loneliness was total, having completely anyone to go out , all was unbearable.

I couldnt sleep at night, waking up at whatever time of the afternoon.

I lost body mass, muscle. My back (that I always had back pains) got worse, I even lost a few centimeters.

Nowadays Im better. But loneliness is still a problem. Always have in mind work, but, well, problems...

Does anyone also had any of this ?

PS: Im not looking for advices, just share experiences and hear if anybody also been dealing with this.

Yes, but I think it is age related; and as my age increases, I tend to stay indoors more and more which causes problems. I always felt better when I walked during breaks, lunch, and drank water at work. Working from home half the time now, decreases my chance to walk more. So. I think I will do more gardening stuff when WFH.

Yes, absolutely! That's why I continue to do in place exercises, lift weights, and do pushups when I'm not being active outside. Honestly I don't like to lift weights or run in place. But, it feels much worse not exercising.
You ever run in place of your home to get 10k steps per day? I do and look as freak on a leash playing Korn. Lol.

I agree with what the others have said about making sure to get regular exercise. Ever since I've been running every other day, and walking every day, I feel like I think more clearly, and I'm in better control of my mood. I definitely want to keep exercise as a regular part of my life now, and I feel like I should have never stopped in the first place. Motion is good for the body and the mind.

i am in pain almost all of the time from not going out anymore.... i try to go up and down the steps often during the day or just walk around listening to music indoors..... cant really do too much strenuous exercises.. i have heart problems and tire out easily.

i just recently purchased the generic version of the total gym. had one a long time ago, truly amazing.

That's how I get my exercise when it's not so hot out. But, I still rode my bicycle around on July 4th to see to different fireworks shows. I came back home completely soaked with sweat. Even my socks were soaking wet.
I know the feeling Finished,I sweat so much after my walk every morning,I get out there as soon as I can,to try to beat the heat.

The only body pains i get are from old football injuries (soccer) and i also get tension in my body from my anxiety. Which does give me a fair few headaches and extra pain. I can walk very far, but can't run due to lack of stamina as i've not ran for a very long time due to my only panic attack giving me heart palpitations which made me scared to run. But holy honeysuckle if i do have to run, my shins/ankles absolutely kill me no end😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back