Does this ever bother you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penny143

Reaction score
a1.jpg

Does it ever bother you that there's more guests than members that look at this website? Does it ever make you paranoid as to what you want to share knowing that alot of people you don't know are going to be reading it? Just curious.

Nobody knows more about You than You choose to reveal. Guests can't see anything more about You than what's shown next to Your posts in the forum. They can't access Your profile. I'm not ashamed of anything i do, so whether or not people i don't know read what i write is never on my mind.

Never really noticed that before. 259, wow, that's a lot of guests! But it doesn't really bother me. There are lots of members that I don't know either, but that wont stop me from sharing my thoughts

Can guests read all the forums by the way?

It does seem awful high, but no it doesn't bother me. I would guess that bots show up as guests also. Some places have a different category for them. If you put something on the web for the most part you can just assume that it is accessible to anyone.

I suppose I'll have to hide my profile more once I start posting those nude pictures...
I know people can see my name or whatever on here, but for the most part anyone looking for me would find out how messed up I am sooner or later anyway =0)

well guests well wont to have a look around to see what this place is all about be for making them self a member. Most well not and just move on. This is how any forum on the net works. Like Robin said they are not able to look at your profile anyway. If they was that bothered they would make them self a member. Don't bother me at all. the moor the better I always think :)

And Fodderboy, NO just NO the pirate one is moor then enough :p lol The thought of you running around in ye birthday suit is moor then a man can take in a morning with hes cup of tea :)

penny143 said:
Does it ever bother you that there's more guests than members that look at this website? Does it ever make you paranoid as to what you want to share knowing that alot of people you don't know are going to be reading it? Just curious.

I figure I've made such a fool of myself in real life over the years, there can't possibly be anything I'd be too embarrassed to post online.

My confusing life is an open book to anyone that wants to take the time to read it.

More than a man can take? Lol, that's a compliment if I've ever heard one... =0)

Bluey said:
well guests well wont to have a look around to see what this place is all about be for making them self a member. Most well not and just move on. This is how any forum on the net works. Like Robin said they are not able to look at your profile anyway. If they was that bothered they would make them self a member. Don't bother me at all. the moor the better I always think :)

And Fodderboy, NO just NO the pirate one is moor then enough :p lol The thought of you running around in ye birthday suit is moor then a man can take in a morning with hes cup of tea :)

Latest posts

Back