Doin the thing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFM

Reaction score
The introduction...always the first place I start when I join a new forum even though I'm pretty sure they're rarely looked at, so I try and keep them short.
Female, 43, living in texas but hopefully not for much longer.
I'm here because the world has been slowly going insane for a long time but it's certainly picked up speed recently. Like, subsonic now.
As much as it hurts sometimes, I choose this.
I'm curious about others here.
~C

The world does seem a bit of of control, eh? Welcome to the forums, hopefully they'll be a comfort and distraction from the madness out there 🌻

Hi! Welcome..
I've thought the world mad for quite some time, stopped watching the news a while back and started feeling less stressed. Plus I'm a loner. That always helps. :p
Hope you find some understanding, camaraderie, fun here!

Welcome, yea totally agree the world is bloody insane and getting crazier everyday

Welcome. I hope you'll find friends here.

As for the world, it's been crazy for a long time. Don't tell me that what the Romans did was sane, or the Egyptians, or the Vikings, or the tribes of Germania, or the Nazis, or... or...
But I belive everything goes as intended. There's a good reason for everything, even if we don't understand what the reasons are.

yeah i did notice things have gone quite insane, though things are slowly going back to normal if not, things are heading towards a new normalcy. oh yeah texas, i know 2 people from sugarland..havent talked to them for a while now though

yeah i did notice things have gone quite insane, though things are slowly going back to normal if not, things are heading towards a new normalcy. oh yeah texas, i know 2 people from sugarland..havent talked to them for a while now though
Sugarland is quite a ways from me, but Texas is a big state :) Thank you for the response.

Latest posts

Back