DONT USE SOCIAL MEDIA!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see 'less' socializing on social media. More, I'm right, do you agree with me?
The same could be said for forums....and real life.
How do you know people are twisting the stories here to make themselves the victim, to blame someone else? Would the other people involved in the story tell the story in the same way? And then there's the actual truth of what really happened that none of the sides are telling.

YOU are in charge of your life, you control how you react, you control what you do. Don't like what's happening, figure out what needs to change with YOU. No one wants to hear that, but that's ultimately the simple truth.

I see your blunt and I shall respect it and be blunt back.

You don't but what "truth" are you furthering here, exactly then? The one where people question each other first? Guilty into proven Innocent? A made circle, not an invited one. Then that isn't socializing either. That's distilling, cult-like behavior.

Some, don't even socialize because they can feel someone's hurt more than they could. (I.E. Me.) Empaths and highly sensitive people avoid such advice as yours because they don't need it. They are prone to only "challenge" you because they 'know' you more than you do. A mirror. A 6th sense. They don't think they're above you or better than you in any way nor are they 'hiding' anything. They just are, real with themselves and others. However, they often actually 'are' a victim of toxic energies. Gaslighting. Distortions of truth via "common sense" and other masculine re-enforced toxicity. You know what's stereo-typical hurt, turned into love? Tough love. Tough love needs to embrace universal truth, not 'just' their experience. As loving as tough love may sound, you indirectly project your hurt unto others and call it truth.... You stab yourself in the heart being pessimistic. You tread waves instead of float in the water. To be out of the water (toxicity, altogether) is truth about love without the hurt. Healed.

Anything can be said about real-life as it is that, real and life. Truth is singular. Everyone's truth is their truth. That is the ultimate truth. Only victims disagree with that. You speak truth but it is very trivial and re-enforced. Tough is not truth. Truth is truth. Everyone thinks and feels different, for ANYONE to say otherwise means THEY are stuck in THEIR mindset and experience. Not everyones. Divine Truth. Pure Truth from ascension. The balance of 'knowing' both sides not armoring yourself from either, or.

Assumptions, and pessimism is a large victim mindset no matter how anyone may sound and describe otherwise. Highlighting it doesn't mean one has escaped it. It means you are swimming above ground but still stuck in it. Because you tried to save and preserve your own heart, you indirectly lost it and assume the worst before seeing the best of people. That is tough, not love. Discern, distinguish the two.

I mean zero disrespect when I say, you speak very toxic, please cleanse from your hurt, Callie. Lighten your aura and breathe easier. Heal. Love you. God loves you, unconditionally. ❤️

YOU leave what you leave in this world. Do you honestly and 100% want 'that' truth and reality on your obituary? I'm sure, you don't. Let that be a friendly and healthy reminder to everyone. You are what legacy you leave behind. Highlighting the worst is truthfully that, you spoke the worst and called it truth. It's survival and those are two different words. Only a form of toxicity conveniently merges and says it's truth of love when it's something else, first! How's that for truth. 😇;):)

/signed Archangel Michael, Raguel, and myself. ❤️

I did not want to intentionally single you out but I simply respected your blunt and real and returned the sentiment. :cool::p:)

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure what you are going on about, but by "truth," I'm talking about people sharing something that happened to them. By twisted, I don't necessarily mean consciously twisting it, but rather that they might not realize they are doing it. Everyone has done it. I've done it myself.

Take for instance someone coming on to vent about a relationship that just ended. Blaming everything on the other person, they did nothing wrong, etc etc. Would the other person tell the same story? Probably not. Would a complete stranger who witnessed it all tell the same story as either of the two people involved? Again, probably not.

Also, just because someone believes something is true doesn't necessarily mean that it is. My ex doesn't BELIEVE he is an alcoholic, but he is. My sister BELIEVES that she has done nothing wrong and everyone else is responsible for two of her three children wanting nothing to do with her, she believes every delusional story she tells is 100% true, but it's not. Most of them aren't even 5% true.

As you, yourself, said....take honeysuckle with a grain of salt. People who brag are no different than people who vent. Chances are high that the story is not entirely factual.

Unfortunately, nowadays, everyone wants to appear more successful and better than they are. You shouldn't think about it so seriously.
This is so trueee. I know my brother literally rented his dream car, took a pic with it and put “working hard makes dreams come true” 😅🙈 i thought… what a total liar 🤣

This is so trueee. I know my brother literally rented his dream car, took a pic with it and put “working hard makes dreams come true” 😅🙈 i thought… what a total liar 🤣
But if he didn't work hard, would he have been able to rent it? It's misleading, but is it necessarily untrue?

Unless it's trust fund money or something like that, of course.

I think social media is poison tbh, especially Instagram and it's why i deleted mine. It's either full of unrealistic images, people portraying they are happy all the time and just asking for your Instagram username but they'll just unfollow you later. So it's basically for flexing, bragging and as a game to many people so they can get countless followers which is tragic really.

But if he didn't work hard, would he have been able to rent it? It's misleading, but is it necessarily untrue?

Unless it's trust fund money or something like that, of course.
Well... thats a good point, I just felt like he was being so disingenuous.

What was it? Inquiring minds want to know!

You're a total psychic Ska fishhyyyy! was a bright red lambooo lolz

Last edited:
isn't this social media? I swear this site is moviecodec 2.0. and moviecodec was around before insta, myspace, facebook, snap, tiktok, etc.

isn't this social media? I swear this site is moviecodec 2.0. and moviecodec was around before insta, myspace, facebook, snap, tiktok, etc.
this site is a media and we are socializing soooo.....

Latest posts

Back