Drunk Rambling...Kinda...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XspydurX

Reaction score
I am having wine before bed. I don't know where else on the forum to put this, so I will put it here... if it needs to be moved, let me know where or do it for me, please <3

Anyway, I have found myself in kind of a weirdly happy turn in my life. I am living with my boyfriend, staying in touch with my family every single day, hanging out with my future in-laws almost every single weekend now (this past weekend, we went bowling to celebrate my future oldest nephew's birthday, it was extremely fun and I needed it), and hopefully I will be visiting my blood family for more fun in the coming days.
I am also in the process of trying to get hired for a new job, albeit one of lesser skill. I am scared to put myself higher lol. But I applied or a low position at a franchise restaurant just because I feel like it would give me the least interaction with people and be the least anxiety inducing.

I am actually the most anxious about the job, but at the same time happy that it seems to be easy to obtain...IDK...
I just wanna chat...

How is the resturaunt job thing going?
It is an easy job though.
I just have a problem with the owner and his mother mostly. They get in my way and the next time one of them tries to do my job that they hired me to do for me, I'm gonna be a mile closer to quitting, new job or not

hey, congrats ^^

that's all good news, I wish you the best for the future, you're on a good path :3

Latest posts

Back