E-PAL appreciated: between 18-25yo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

leopard121

E-PAL appreciated: anyone aged between 18-25yo

Im a 21 year old male who is alone, for no good reason at all.

2nd year med student.
Joined the debating society.
Learning to Ceroc and Salsa dance.
Learning to play the guitar.
Dedicated to alt/pop rock music and my hifi system.
Goes to the gym.
Learning to refine my pool-playing technique.
Experimenting with makeup.
Has a mission to dress as well as he can: clothes matter.
A nice guy.

Yet still a beggar for admiration and the attention of others.

This world makes no sense.

I blame this retrograd hole of a town [which I can not leave till six years time] which is full of people who are so stupid and are as social as crocodiles.

it kinda made me chuckle a bit thinking of the people in your town, with their mouths wide open sitting by the porch in the middle of the day. hehehehe

-----------------

so you play pool with yourself huh? how many times have u won?? ;-) *kidding*

Hi Leopard,

Do you mind sharing where you live? I've heard that people who live in colder climates tend to be less friendly than people in warmer climates. I wonder why? Can anybody think of an evolutionary purpose? I suppose if you lived in a cave, there was limited space, so you couldn't just welcome in any straggler who wanted to join your clan.

lonelygirl said:
Hi Leopard,

Do you mind sharing where you live? I've heard that people who live in colder climates tend to be less friendly than people in warmer climates. I wonder why? Can anybody think of an evolutionary purpose? I suppose if you lived in a cave, there was limited space, so you couldn't just welcome in any straggler who wanted to join your clan.

Really? I live in a very warm climate and HATE it. I would be so much happier/friendlier if I lived in a cold one.

yes it does. Dude, how many people here play guitar? I should start a thread... Seems like half of us play. I think I will do that... *leaves to start a thread no one will respond to* lol.

I play bass.

It seems that it's easier to make close friendships on the East Coast than on the West Coast. Out in Cali, ppl are very flakey.

I'm from a country called Indonesia. It's a country with a tropical climate. It's hot as hell there. I guess it doesn't matter wherever we come from, as long as we get acceptance, everything would be good.
Anyway, i play guitar and keyboard.

lonelygirl said:
Hi Leopard,

Ya, that is why people in the north freed slaves and the people in the south lynched them....

I think what your saying is a crazy myth.

lonelygirl said:
Hi Leopard,

BS:D:D:D

Ya, that is why people in the north freed slaves and the people in the south lynched them....

I think what your saying is a crazy myth.

lolz ;)Skorian +1:D

Latest posts

Back