Eve

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was here for a few years with her as a moderator but not when she passed away 💔 a truly loving memory ... also my good thoughts and warmest feelings go to her sis

To be perfectly honest, I didn't get to know her very well because we didn't see eye to eye at the time, because of the way I was then, a lot more antagonistic and mean.

But now that I've changed my views on some things since I got here 8 years ago now, we probably could have gotten along better today.

She was a lovely person. And just as much fun in person as she was online. I cherish the lunches with her and the time I spent at her home. Definitely wish I had her wisdom right now on a few things.
She seemed like a lovely person,I wish I was on the forum site,back then.

Eve was very kind and she was very giving. I remember her giving money to a lady whom she overheard in the doctor's office saying she didn't have gas. When she passed away, I still owed her 200 dollars. She had so much wisdom and love. She was the one I could always count on. I miss her sooo very much.

She was the first person here to respond to my first post and she made a very favorable impression on me. I always liked her and thought she was witty, wise and generous and genuinely wanted to have a high regard for people. But she was quite ready to voice her candid opinion if she found someone's conduct to be disagreeable.

Latest posts

Back