Even the Sky is not a limit to our future

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PastorJay

Reaction score
Many people drift along being single. They do not know what they are missing, so to them they are missing nothing. For 27 yrs I had the best possible wife I could have and she said the same about me as a husband. We liked to do everything together: Shower, eat, sleep, watch TV, travel, prepare meals, visit family, go to concerts, explore caves, attend events, assist others, or just enjoy the calm of being together. I studied to be a grief counselor and I though I learned a lot. The day my wife passed I learned how far off I was. I even attended some grief support groups before my wife passed. They told me there was no way I would understand until my wife passed. I regret to say, they were all right.

It never goes away, because it never changes. But in the same way you love your child, when the next one comes along . . . your heart grows to love them both.

Now for any women who may want to meet me. I have a news Flash. I am a Christian Minister, I follow my Lord Jesus Christ: I do NOT have sex outside of marriage. And there will be some who think he is just saying that . . . It has been over 12 yrs, nothing anybody says or does is going to change that. But I do look forward to dancing and all that fun stuff in dating for any woman in Louisiana. Any message I get with any cussing, cursing, hate, or nude pictures is deleted. So, lets have clean fun

Many people drift along being single. They do not know what they are missing, so to them they are missing nothing. For 27 yrs I had the best possible wife I could have and she said the same about me as a husband. We liked to do everything together: Shower, eat, sleep, watch TV, travel, prepare meals, visit family, go to concerts, explore caves, attend events, assist others, or just enjoy the calm of being together. I studied to be a grief counselor and I though I learned a lot. The day my wife passed I learned how far off I was. I even attended some grief support groups before my wife passed. They told me there was no way I would understand until my wife passed. I regret to say, they were all right.

It never goes away, because it never changes. But in the same way you love your child, when the next one comes along . . . your heart grows to love them both.

Now for any women who may want to meet me. I have a news Flash. I am a Christian Minister, I follow my Lord Jesus Christ: I do NOT have sex outside of marriage. And there will be some who think he is just saying that . . . It has been over 12 yrs, nothing anybody says or does is going to change that. But I do look forward to dancing and all that fun stuff in dating for any woman in Louisiana. Any message I get with any cussing, cursing, hate, or nude pictures is deleted. So, lets have clean fun
I love your post and I am sorry for your loss, and I truly wish you find someone that you connect with on a spiritual, intellectual, emotional way someone who will be your companion, best friend and lifelong new partner. If you ever wish to converse, I am here I love to conversate and do not discriminate views on any subject regardless of if I believe the same way or I don't. No judgement so if you ever wish to chat feel free to reach out to me hope you have a great day, Jay.

Latest posts

Back