Everyone from 2007 is gone...This is so so sad. I can't believe it's been TEN years..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the old folks are here. But for the most part, the place has gone down the crapper...big time.

bleed_the_freak said:
^ With some very notable exceptions! (like Selene, who is super-cool) :)

What about me? I wasn't here 10 years ago, but I think I'm mildly awesome? :)

I used to be part of an online game forum, and it was so great, 2009 was a great year for the site, reaching up to 2011 time, it slowly died. Members started to grow up and leave the forums, now you're lucky to see one person online on that site. The site was sold for not a lot of money. I contacted the creator of the site and he just said that he was too busy to have the site or be concerned about it. The new admin of the site has NO DEDICATION WHAT-SO-EVER! You can't even change your avatar picture, I've had my avatar picture the same since I made a new account, way back in 2016. I made a new account just to show I was sort of there in a way. Online flash games were the main thing on the site and you'd get points for commenting and uploading games, I reached rank 1 and god, it was the best feeling.

I hope to one day make a sister site of the same website and HOPEFULLY bring back the old feels but, I doubt it will happen, with today's folks on the internet, there is no fun.

BlackwaveButterfly said:
I used to be part of an online game forum, and it was so great, 2009 was a great year for the site, reaching up to 2011 time, it slowly died. Members started to grow up and leave the forums, now you're lucky to see one person online on that site. The site was sold for not a lot of money. I contacted the creator of the site and he just said that he was too busy to have the site or be concerned about it. The new admin of the site has NO DEDICATION WHAT-SO-EVER! You can't even change your avatar picture, I've had my avatar picture the same since I made a new account, way back in 2016. I made a new account just to show I was sort of there in a way.  Online flash games were the main thing on the site and you'd get points for commenting and uploading games, I reached rank 1 and god, it was the best feeling.

I hope to one day make a sister site of the same website and HOPEFULLY bring back the old feels but, I doubt it will happen, with today's folks on the internet, there is no fun.

I know what you mean. I used to hang around with friends on a site we created called Nahooyanswers. It was an offshoot of Yahoo Answers because we got sick and tired of the new rules imposed on answer. It was mostly from the Religion and Spirituality boards, atheists like me who got tired of people trolling and just wanted to have fun without trolls and drama and the life.
Now there's like 3 people on there. It's a ghost site. It's sad.

And I still miss www.the-park.com. One of the first chat sites. I was there when I was 16 ;-)
Doesn't exist anymore, I don't know where this link goes LOL!

evanescencefan912 said:
Hey I'm back Incognita :)
Yes, I see and you still have the same Avatar from 10 years ago. How old are you now.

evanescencefan912 said:
Yes, I see and you still have the same Avatar from 10 years ago. How old are you now.

I'm 26 now, and joined when I was 16.

Ya, I was going to say that I remember you were a teen back then. Can you imagine ten years passed

So, I guess you are the only one person left ...

People come and people go, it's not always fun, face it, they are gone and likely won't be back, stop placing blame and get involved again, you all aren't giving new people a chance in hell like this, be the change you want to be and all that honeysuckle.

This is basically the closed circle mentality I have been known to rant about, once again, get involved again!

All great online communities have their prime and their eventual downfall. It happens.

The place was sort of cliquish when I joined in 2011. The higher status "lonelies" left. Leaving us.

Yup, was doing some digging up of my past internet activities and this came up. A lot of the pioneers have left. I am surprised and happy that you are still around. How are you?

SadRabbit said:
Yup, was doing some digging up of my past internet activities and this came up. A lot of the pioneers have left. I am surprised and happy that you are still around. How are you?

OMG!!! It's the bunny with sadness!!! It's a Christmas miracle!! It's been YEARS!!

Latest posts

Back