Facing the pain and loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you remember what helped you before? Would it be of any help this time? Do you have any older plans or dreams worth pursuing?
I changed my job, I'm due some holiday so I may make an actual effort looking for somewhere new. It is a very sad job where I contribute little to society ect, but I'm comfortable here because I can put in minimal effort and still be one of the better members of the team. Does this count towards the RAIN approach? If does how do I overcome the fear of change and hate being new member of a team your always usless for like the first 6 months ha.

I didn't really mean to bring RAIN to your situation. I don't know enough to say whether it may help you or not. I was just wondering how you managed to overcome problems in the past and if you think there is something you could use at the moment to get yourself out of this 'pit'. I guess I don't have better answers than yours.

Most of the time, I'm OK...I do what I have to do to be happy and at peace.....BUT over the weekend I had some family stuff come up , really the last of my family who is either alive or that I have contact with...I didn't grow up being coddled...I was always the 2nd best....and Aunts and Uncles made up for it..but they're all gone....the last people I kept in touch with really hurt me over the weekend...and I started to have nightmares and bad memories through the night....2 nights now...I have PTSD so this is pretty normal for me in a situation like this.... a lot of tears were shed....I still feel lost and lonely...so I have been praying, reading , watching Christmas movies, series that I like.....I;m jumping out of my skin...but also know this will pass....

I find going for my daily walk helps me a lot,I'm so used to being alone,I like being alone more then being with people.

Latest posts

Back