Fake outrage

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memyself

Reaction score
Breaking: Democrats dare to vacation in covid infested Florida!
Breaking: AOC pictured in a crowded outdoor setting wants YOU to be afraid!
Breaking: Democrats failed to figure how to drink with the mask on!

7E2A34EC-3CB9-459D-9013-869206773E29.jpeg

So what's fake and what's the outrage? Sean Hannity certainly has a lot of fake about him - I can't take him seriously - but so does AOC to some extent. Is the picture fake? I don't know. It's pretty easy to fake pictures these days. Is that the outrage? Or should I be in a fake outrage? As you can see, I'm confused. Or perhaps I'm faking?

I thought it’s obvious. Picture is real, mask hunters outrage is fake as she was outdoors and drinking. . Fake outrage, usually generated as a way of trying to create a controversy for the purpose of political smearing.

American politics and political news, has become so polarised.
EVERYTHING has become a target for outrage.

democrat senator admits to enjoying breathing.

republicans cause global warming with flatulence.

fox news mistakenly reports a fact.

Last edited:
I thought it’s obvious. Picture is real, mask hunters outrage is fake as she was outdoors and drinking. . Fake outrage, usually generated as a way of trying to create a controversy for the purpose of political smearing.
One has to be careful these days. I've fallen into many traps. :D Things aren't always as obvious as they seem. Sadly, I've begun to distrust just about everything.

Latest posts

Back