Falling in love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchic Torchic

Reaction score
So a few years ago i met someone on a bus. I looked at her, she looked at me, and time just stoped, she just stood there staring at me endlessly. Ive never ever seen anyone fall so hard for someone. But i didnt feel the same, all i felt was that id one day see her again.

Fast forward to about two months ago, i went to a store i often go to, and i noticed this girl just staring at me, same hair, same eyes, and i started to realize it was most likely her again.
I started paying attention to her, and she always looks at me every time im there. I heard one of her co workers say shes fallen madly in love with me, and a few weeks ago someone wanted to ask me out, but couldnt. But she was hiding behind someone, but again same hair, same voice as her.

And now im starting to like her too, but every time i see her i dont know what to say anymore, and now i havent seen her for a few weeks anymore. So how do i best go about this?
I think its easier to just ask her out over explaining all of this, we can always talk later. But yeah any ideas how to best go about this?

Is there a cafe around? Ask her to go for a coffee and talk to her. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just go somewhere together. Hell, just take a walk together. Just try to keep it in a public place until you both know the other isn't a murderer :p

Is there a cafe around? Ask her to go for a coffee and talk to her. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just go somewhere together. Hell, just take a walk together. Just try to keep it in a public place until you both know the other isn't a murderer :p
Yeah ill be sure to play the song "Psycho Killer" on repeat as we walk through the park after dark lol.

I was actually thinking about asking her to meet in the park, or maybe a movie. I think shed love Love and Thunder. I think she was wearing a Guns N Roses shirt when we first met, and they play some of thier songs in the movie. And i look like the singer from that band when he was young, which is probably why she fell for me in the first place i think :unsure:

So a few years ago i met someone on a bus. I looked at her, she looked at me, and time just stoped, she just stood there staring at me endlessly. Ive never ever seen anyone fall so hard for someone. But i didnt feel the same, all i felt was that id one day see her again.

Fast forward to about two months ago, i went to a store i often go to, and i noticed this girl just staring at me, same hair, same eyes, and i started to realize it was most likely her again.
I started paying attention to her, and she always looks at me every time im there. I heard one of her co workers say shes fallen madly in love with me, and a few weeks ago someone wanted to ask me out, but couldnt. But she was hiding behind someone, but again same hair, same voice as her.

And now im starting to like her too, but every time i see her i dont know what to say anymore, and now i havent seen her for a few weeks anymore. So how do i best go about this?
I think its easier to just ask her out over explaining all of this, we can always talk later. But yeah any ideas how to best go about this?
Do you know her name?Introduce yourself to her ask her her name,btw welcome to the forum site 🙂

Do you know her name?Introduce yourself to her ask her her name,btw welcome to the forum
I know her name yeah, but now every time i see her my vocabulary is just reduced to "hello/goodbye", and shes in a similair position i think lol.
But i havent even seen her for a few weeks now, and im contemplating asking one of her co workers if shes still around, im not sure what else i can really do right now.

Latest posts

Back