Famous Person Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Charming

Bert

Bert and Ernie - Ha! ha!

iu

Cruella

Buffalo Bob Smith

George

Curious George

Didn't know until recently that Curious George escaped the Nazis.

"In June of 1940, Hans and Margret, who were German Jews living in Paris, narrowly escaped Hitler’s troops by fleeing on make-shift bicycles. Among the limited possessions they carried was an unpublished manuscript of the first Curious George book. A few months later they sailed into the New York harbor and started life anew. Over the next three decades they created a children’s book classic."

Kunta Kinte

Horace

Didn't know until recently that Curious George escaped the Nazis.

"In June of 1940, Hans and Margret, who were German Jews living in Paris, narrowly escaped Hitler’s troops by fleeing on make-shift bicycles. Among the limited possessions they carried was an unpublished manuscript of the first Curious George book. A few months later they sailed into the New York harbor and started life anew. Over the next three decades they created a children’s book classic."

Kunta Kinte

Horace
Yeah, very interesting history about the Curious George creators. I posted links about their history on one of the various threads. I figured everybody would immediately see the importance and read them. Everybody loves Curious George right? Ha! Ha!

Horace Greeley

Quiency

John Quincy Adams

Let's try this one. I will post a first name or last name, and the next person will add either the first or last name of someone famous (it can be a person in history, celebrity, someone in sports or anyone that is famous for something). After that, the same person posts a first or last name for the next person to answer....

Since I have nothing to answer, I'll just start with...

Marie
Curie

Dennis the Menace

Sam

Latest posts

Back