Favorite Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this about masturbation?

I could introduce you to a few northern girls, they deffo would do it for you. ;)
😆 Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. Besides, it's not the Northern girls I'm fascinated with right now 😈

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein

Imagine the political implications of this juicy epiphany.

Alan Turing (Benedict Cumberbatch):
Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes hollow

If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

Neal Peart
I bloody love Neil Peart, he was better than any new age guru, he taught me it didn’t matter “if we burn our wings/flying too close to the sun/if the moment of glory/is over before it’s begun” when chasing a long held dream. Nothing is worth letting that ambition die, not even if you encounter “a summit too lofty/river a little too wide.” what matters is that you just go for it; the swagger you earn is for your tenacity, not grasping the prize.

"Time is an ocean, not a garden hose. Space is a puff of smoke, a wisp of cloud. Your mind, is a flying corn snake, hovering over all of the possibilities."
- Robert Marley, John Dies At The End

We are all victims of victims, and they could not possibly have taught us anything they did not know.

Louise Hay

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
~Mark Twain

Latest posts

Back