Favorite time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love cool weather, so fall and winter. I especially love the time around Halloween - all of October is usually gorgeous, perfect weather. And then, of course, when the snow comes - love that too.

Samhain is traditionally my favorite holiday, and December used to be my favorite month, but now it's becoming February. Despite the fact that I'm opposed to Valentine's Day, February is usually where the Winter is for us down here in Florida now. Before anyone asks, my opposition to it is that I think you should appreciate your lover all throughout the year, rather than just on one day of the year where traffic is slammed and every restaurant in town is packed.

Samhain is traditionally my favorite holiday, and December used to be my favorite month, but now it's becoming February. Despite the fact that I'm opposed to Valentine's Day, February is usually where the Winter is for us down here in Florida now. Before anyone asks, my opposition to it is that I think you should appreciate your lover all throughout the year, rather than just on one day of the year where traffic is slammed and every restaurant in town is packed.
I hear you there,so true

Latest posts

Back