Favorite toy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
What is the one toy from your childhood that stands out the most and why?

Mine was a sled my grandfather give me for Christmas one year, I was 9 years old, it didn't snow that year so he tied the sled to his tractor and pulled me all over his farm. He was a quiet man and didn't show his emotions but you could feel the love coming from the debths of his soul. Funny thing was, he wasn't my biological grandfather but he was the most amazing man I have ever known.

Favorite toy as a boy ??? mm LMAO Do you really wont me to answer that. Its still my favorite toy haha.​

OK on a moor serious note it was my cars. Loved playing with my cars and still have over 100 mach box cars. In fact if I had looked after them they would be worth something now. But I think I got my money's worth out of them :)

I think maybe a chemistry set. It sent me off onto a lot of other interests.

Mine i wouldn't say it was a toy but I was around it alot.

When i was in 2nd grade my parents bought me a poll that ballerinas use and behind that was a mirror. Before i had it I use to take my dads hip hop/jazz tapes and play them...I would go into the garage and start dancing. No type of dancing just what ever my body felt. Wow i remember the feeling (sniffles)... anyways i would stay in there for hours on end my parents always had to search for me... so thats why i got it and i loved it until a year later we had to move and it stayed at the house we were renting.

NakitaKita said:
Mine i wouldn't say it was a toy but I was around it alot.

When i was in 2nd grade my parents bought me a poll that ballerinas use and behind that was a mirror. Before i had it I use to take my dads hip hop/jazz tapes and play them...I would go into the garage and start dancing. No type of dancing just what ever my body felt. Wow i remember the feeling (sniffles)... anyways i would stay in there for hours on end my parents always had to search for me... so thats why i got it and i loved it until a year later we had to move and it stayed at the house we were renting.

It's that feeling that stays with you thats priceless.:)

Bluey said:
Favorite toy as a boy ??? mm LMAO Do you really wont me to answer that. Its still my favorite toy haha.​

Bluey took my answer! :)

I suppose my second choice would be this:

LiteBrite.jpg

I decided I was too old for it when I started spelling profanity with it...and that was only last year. ;)

sega mega drive (genesis) it was my big brothers and i wasnt aloud to play on it. last week i bought the new portable mega drive and its awesome, OOPS ! Did i say that out loud haha

My guitar. It's the one thing that remain a constant in my life thought
the good times and the bad times and bascailly as long as I can remember.
It brings me a sort of peace. I don't know why. I don't have to know why.
I love playing and creating music. It's something I can truely call my own.
My creation, my child sort of speak.

I had music training in my life time.
I can get technical and annylize the honeysuckle out of music.
I get reminded by other musicains from time to time.
Why did you pick up the guitar ?
My answer is the same today as it was the first time I picked up my guitar.
I LOVE to PLAY my guitar. It's fun.

iu

I loved my green machine! I loved it so much that after I could no longer fix it. My dad and I built a bigger one out of wood, bicycle parts, and parts from the old green machine.

Latest posts

Back