Favorites!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsme

Reaction score
Hi! I thought it would be fun to do a favorites thread, i'll start and you'll just copy and fill it in with your favorites. :)

Here:

Favorite Colors:
Favorite Foods:
Favorite Musicians:
Favorite Songs:
Favorite Albums:
Favorite Movies:
Favorite Animals:
Favorite Tv Shows:
Favorite Books:
Favorite Place:
Favorite Season(s):
Favorite Artists:

And here is mine :shy:

Favorite Colors: Red, Creme, Orange, Midnight Blue.
Favorite Foods: Veggie Taco, Chips, Chocolate, Falafel.

Favorite Musicians: Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles(including their solo work), Pink Floyd, Nirvana, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, The Who, Simon And Garfunkel, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Siouxsie and the banshees, Nancy Sinatra, The Smiths, The Kinks, Nick Drake, Joan Baez, Elvis.

Favorite Songs: Right now; Nico - These Days, The velvet underground - Ride into the sun and after hours, The Beatles - Happiness is a warm gun, Come Together and A Day in the life, The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday, She Smiled Sweetly, George Harrison - My Sweet Lord, Apple Scruffs, Bob Dylan, Like A Rolling Stone, Blowing in the Wind, Just Like A Woman, Rainy Day Women, David Bowie, Cracked Actor, Life on Mars, Oh You pretty things, Leadbelly - Goodnight Irene, The Doors, The End, Soul Kitchen, People Are Strange, The Who, Baba O Riley, I Can't Explain, The Kinks - Strangers, Siouxsie and the banshees - melt, Pink Floyd - mother, summer 68, Nick Drake - Fly.

Favorite Albums: Pink Floyd - The Wall, Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side of The Moon, The Rolling Stones - Exile on main st, Out of our heads, between the buttons, The Beatles - White Album, Abbey Road, Help!, Please Please Me, The Who - Who's Next, Tommy, Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde, Bringing it all back, Planet Waves, Blood on the tracks, John Lennon, Imagine, Mind Games, George Harrison, Living in the material world, All Things must pass, David Bowie - Hunky Dory, Aladdin Slade, Nirvana - unplugged in nyc, bleach, nevermind, Siouxsie and the banshees, a kiss in the dreamhouse, Velvet Underground White Light/ White Heat, led Zeppelin 1 and 2.

Favorite Movies: Apocalypse Now, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Darjeeling Limited, Amelie, The Wall, Tommy, Girl Interrupted, Ghost World, Forrest Gump, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Breakfast Club, Taxi Driver, Annie Hall, The Seventh Seal, The Graduate, Seven, American Beauty, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, A Clockwork Orange, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, The Shining, Being There, Little Miss sunshine, Dr Strangelove, All the Harry potter films and all the lord of the rings.

Favorite Animals: Cats
Favorite Tv Shows: Mad Men, Buffy, Angel, True blood, That 70s show, Seinfeld, Misfits, Friends, The office.
Favorite Books: Catcher in the rye, The Great Gatsby.
Favorite Place: My bedroom, sitting alone in my bed is when i am the most happy with everything.
Favorite Season(s): Autumn.
Favorite Artists: Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol.

Jeez that was really long as you may have notice i do love music, looking forward to seeing everyone elses favorites :D

Alright, I'll bite, but it's pretty myspace-y.

Favorite Colors: Purple and green.
Favorite Foods: Pizza
Favorite Musicians: Sungha Jun, Devotchka
Favorite Songs: Don't really have one
Favorite Albums: Three questions about music is pretty redundant
Favorite Movies: Ferngully
Favorite Animals: I'unno. I don't really favor one animal over the other.
Favorite Tv Shows: So You think You Can Dance, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Favorite Books: Cirque Du Freak - Darren Shan, Deadly Magic Trick - Joanne Fluke, The Lost Zoo - too lazy to look up the author
Favorite Place: I'm only ever home, and I don't even like it here.
Favorite Season(s): Autumn
Favorite Artists: This should be up there between music and movies. I don't know my favorites, but the first ones that come to mind are Dead (on this site) and a deviantART cartoonist named niqhtshade. Perhaps they're my favorites.

I'll take the plunge for you :)

Favorite Colors: Earthy
Favorite Foods: Salmon / Water Chestnuts / Coconut Mushrooms / Ramen
Favorite Musicians: I don't have one.
Favorite Songs: Too many! Someone Like You - Adele / Sweet Disposition - The Temper Traps / My Girl - The Temptations / Anna Sun - Walk the Moon / White Collar Boy - Belle & Sebastian / Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine / Twelve Days Awake - The American Dollar / Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky / Mr. Rager - KiD CuDi / Born This Way - Lady Gaga / California Dreamin' - The Mamas and The Papas / God Only Knows - The Beach Boys / Jealousy - Will Young / Only One - Yellowcard / etc..
Favorite Albums: 500 Days of Summer soundtrack.
Favorite Movies: Amelie & 500 Days of Summer.
Favorite Animals: Golden Retriever.
Favorite Tv Shows: I don't have one.
Favorite Books: The Catcher in the Rye.
Favorite Place: Anywhere tranquil.
Favorite Season(s): Summer (even though I complain about the heat).
Favorite Artists: As a person itself and an artist - Andy Warhol. I like a lot of artwork, but none of them make it on my favorite list of artists. One of my most favorite artwork is the Repunzel installations by Alice Anderson.

1. Favorite Color(s): Green and Purple
2. Food(s): Lemon Chicken, Pizza Pops, Pizza, and Lasagna
3. Musician(s): Reba, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis, George Strait
4. Song(s): "One Time One Night", "Forever Young", "Stand By Me"
5. Album(s): Trisha Yearwood: "Songbook", CCR "Greatest Hits"
6. Movie(s): "Friday", "Beauty Shop", "Barber Shop","Clerks 1&2"
7. Animal(s): Bears, Otters, Sharks. Dogs
8. TV Show(s): "Trailer Park Boys", "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Pawn Stars"
9. Book(s): Bible, "The Diary Of Adrian Mole", "Lord Of The Flies", The "Hobbit".
10. Place(s): Home
11. Season(s): Autumn
12. The Late Bob Ross

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Alright, I'll bite, but it's pretty myspace-y.

Favorite Colors: Purple and green.
Favorite Foods: Pizza
Favorite Musicians: Sungha Jun, Devotchka
Favorite Songs: Don't really have one
Favorite Albums: Three questions about music is pretty redundant
Favorite Movies: Ferngully
Favorite Animals: I'unno. I don't really favor one animal over the other.
Favorite Tv Shows: So You think You Can Dance, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Favorite Books: Cirque Du Freak - Darren Shan, Deadly Magic Trick - Joanne Fluke, The Lost Zoo - too lazy to look up the author
Favorite Place: I'm only ever home, and I don't even like it here.
Favorite Season(s): Autumn
Favorite Artists: This should be up there between music and movies. I don't know my favorites, but the first ones that come to mind are Dead (on this site) and a deviantART cartoonist named niqhtshade. Perhaps they're my favorites.

Well im sorry if it was all myspace-y but i just thought it was a fun way to see if there were any people with similar interests as me, as i said i love music and i do not think that there was so many questions about music, but maybe you don't like music to much, I am sorry if this thread offended you or anything.

Favorite Colors: Red & Black
Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pizza
Favorite Musicians: P!nk, Theory of a Deadman, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Nickleback, Reba
Favorite Songs: ******* Perfect, Hero, Head Above Water, One Sweet Day, Side of a Bullet
Favorite Albums: Greatest Hits So Far (P!nk), Truth Is (Theory of a Deadman), #1's (MC)
Favorite Movies: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Indiana Jones 1,2,3, &4, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Favorite Animals: Dogs
Favorite Tv Shows: Supernatural, Bones, The Simpsons, Futurama, The Middle
Favorite Books: Batman The Ultimate Evil
Favorite Place: Don't have one
Favorite Season(s): Fall
Favorite Artists: Jim Lee

Favorite Colors: Purple/ Pink
Favorite Foods: Cakes/ Chinese/ Chicken
Favorite Musicians: I don’t have favourite musicians, so shall put instead the genres of music I like; Pop/ Ballads/ R&B/ Motown/ Disco/ Soul/ Reggae/ Classical/ Swing
Favorite Songs: Mrs Jones by Billy Paul, Let’s Stay Together by Al Green
Favorite Albums: Best of: Abba, Stevie Wonder, Al Green, George Benson, Randy Crawford, Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Madonna, Earth, Wind & Fire
Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption/ Back To The Future/ Rocky series/ Rush Hour movies/ Big Momas House II/ 12 Angry Men/ Singin’ In The Rain/ most rom coms
Favorite Animals: Chimps/ Horses/ Pigs/ Koalas/ Pandas/ Elephants
Favorite Tv Shows: Sex And The City/ Downton Abbey/ Judge Judy/ Embarrassing Bodies
Favorite Books: all Jackie Collins
Favorite Place: Jamaica (would love to go to California)
Favorite Season(s): Summer
Favorite Artists: mmmm Love all brightly coloured oil paintings/ watercolours depicting landscapes and flowers

Favorite Colors: Black & Yellow (Maybe pink too)
Favorite Foods: Italian if eating out. I love Kidneys too...eek :p
Favorite Musicians: Manics!
Favorite Songs: I love "Atmosphere" by Joy Division & "I Never Asked To Be Your Mountain" by Tim Buckley.
Favorite Albums: "The Holy Bible" - Manic Street Preachers is the great album made by anyone period! :p
Favorite Movies: Blithe Spirit & Watership Down spring to mind first.
Favorite Animals: Piggies!!
Favorite Tv Shows: Er Qi I guess at the moment. I LOVED Frasier too.
Favorite Books: The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath, The Woman In White - Wilkie Collins and "Are You Dave Gorman" by er Dave Gorman!! That's the only book to make me laugh out loud!
Favorite Place: Russia if you mean country but I've never been. Manchester too! If I was going to be soppy I'd say "Atrium"...
Favorite Season(s): Spring because I like not having to wear a coat but I hate hot summer weather.
Favorite Artists: The Pre Raphaelite Brotherhood, Bas Jan Ader, Arthur Rackham, Vilhelm Hammershoi, Mark Ryden, Marion Peck, Ray Caesar, Nicoletta Ceccoli . Photographers I'd say Ilse Bing, Bill Brandt, Mitch Ikeda, Bunny Yeager.

Favorite Colors: Sepia and Gray
Favorite Foods: Sushi, anything spicy or sour
Favorite Musicians: Audioslave, NIN and Florence + the Machine
Favorite Songs: What You Are - Audioslave and My Boy Builds Coffins by Florence + the Machine
Favorite Albums: Mumfords and Sons - Sigh No More and The Black Keys - Brothers
Favorite Movies: Seven Samurai
Favorite Animals: Everything!
Favorite TV Shows: Top Gear, Dr. Who, Kitchen Nightmares and most of Adult Swim :p
Favorite Books: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (Naming one because it is a long list of favorites.)
Favorite Place: Someplace I can see the stars.
Favorite Season(s): Winter
Favorite Artists: Mike and Dasha Biggs and Salvador Dali.

mrsme said:
Favorite Musicians: Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles(including their solo work), Pink Floyd, Nirvana, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, The Who, Simon And Garfunkel, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Siouxsie and the banshees, Nancy Sinatra, The Smiths, The Kinks, Nick Drake, Joan Baez, Elvis.

That is a pretty curious collection. I would think that most people your age wouldn't even know who The Velvet Underground was.

mrsme said:

Reading that I'd say try out John Martyn if you haven't already there's a pretty big chance you'll like him.

Oh god... here goes.
Favorite Colors: Black, purple, blue, green.
Favorite Foods: Lasagne, tacos, burritos, my god.. what's not to like about food?
Favorite Musicians: Sonata Arctica, Rammstein, Joy Division, and many more.
Favorite Songs: Sanctuary, by Utada Hikaru , Redemption, by Gackt. Those are my 2 favourites right now. (changes every few weeks or so )
Favorite Albums: Never pay attention to which album it is :p
Favorite Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Constantine, FF: Advent Children, lord of the rings, avatar, the matrix, hellboy(s), eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the list goes on and on and on...
Favorite Animals: Cats :D
Favorite Tv Shows: Supernatural, Fringe, Game of Thrones.
Favorite Books: I only read what I have to for school >_>
Favorite Place: Mehh.. wish I had one.
Favorite Season(s): Fall and spring - at least they're no extremes. I generally don't like the cold so much, and I fare even worse under extreme heat.
Favorite Artists: It's too late in the evening to think about this properly Xd

annik said:
Favorite Songs: I love "Atmosphere" by Joy Division & "I Never Asked To Be Your Mountain" by Tim Buckley.
HA! Somebody who also listen to Joy Division :D Although I would have to say that I like Love Will Tear Us Apart, and New Dawn Fades better than Atmosphere :) But they're all awesome.

Vagrant Legacy said:
HA! Somebody who also listen to Joy Division :D Although I would have to say that I like Love Will Tear Us Apart, and New Dawn Fades better than Atmosphere :) But they're all awesome.

:D Oh yeah Love Will Tear Us Apart is a classic of course and I also love She's Lost Control. Joy Division were always my band of choice for listening to walking to school.

annik said:
Vagrant Legacy said:

:D Oh yeah Love Will Tear Us Apart is a classic of course and I also love She's Lost Control. Joy Division were always my band of choice for listening to walking to school.

Oohh.. that's just lovely :D It's strange how Joy Division, despite being some of the most depressing music ever made, can seem to be fitting for nearly every ocasion :) Walking to school in the morning, right before you go to bed, Joy Division always works :)

Sounds like fun. <3

Favorite Colors: Black, fuchsia, purple, turquoise, and blue.

Favorite Foods: Italian, Japanese, and Chinese of course.

Favorite Musicians/Songs/Album: Um...I'm afraid to name any. Everytime I do people say they suck. :(

Favorite Movies: Megamind!

Favorite Animals: Wolves, Dholes, Cats, Dogs, Lynxes, Guinea Pigs, Chickadees, Ducks, Geese, Crows, Pandas.

Favorite Tv Shows: 80s/90s sitcoms, My Little Pony, and Regular Show.

Favorite Books: Don't really like books, although as a kid I read a lot of "Goosebumps."

Favorite Place: New Zealand. <3 I want to visit one
day.

Favorite Season(s): Summer and Autumn.

Favorite Artists: Don't have any. I used to be my favorite, until I realized I sucked. xD

PinkDelusion said:
Favorite Musicians/Songs/Album: Um...I'm afraid to name any. Everytime I do people say they suck. :(

Aww come on be brave :) I've had people take the mick out of stuff I like you shouldn't let that get you down! Be proud. It's your music after all!

annik said:
Aww come on be brave :) I've had people take the mick out of stuff I like you shouldn't let that get you down! Be proud. It's your music after all!

I can't really help but to feel down when someone tells me whoever is a fan of this person is retarded. D: Music is one thing I can't discuss with anyone. :x

Latest posts

Back