Feedback please..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe more genuine advice, less youtube flood?

I've been meaning to tell you, just start your own thread, and post your finds there. Or if your more motivated, start a blog.

It's unfortunate; but, let's say a 100,000 ton pure gold meteor hit the earth, right? Gold prices would drastically decline as the new economy becomes saturated with plentiful, cheap gold.

There is gold on youtube, and it does need to be mined; but A: everyone's idea of youtube gold is different from some one elses, and B: whatever wisdom or knowledge is gleamed from there, has to be practically applied, and needs fertile ground.

Just do like me, start your own thread, and post your finds there, and restrict it to that thread.

This forums is on life support anyway...

here is mine for example.

Like and subscribe! (lol...)

Like and subscribe! (lol...)
sent
I honestly flood this Forum with links to great articles & music from youtube.
I also post my genuine advice.

Have I helped anyone here?

Should i go away?

R.S.V.P.
sent Dan one as well, keep up the good work Dan do not despair your content does not go unnoticed by all as tropical said you should make your own thread sound advice that way you don't have to look in different threads to find your work it's in one location for everyone to find and appreciate. It takes courage to display your posts and findings on forums I have trouble with this myself usually just sticking to replies or music videos, because the least someone to can do if they do not like my taste in music is simply pass over it. And if someone really did not like it and expressed that well at the least, they could tell me is that I have a bad taste in music. But as far as political views spiritual beliefs and other information that is highly debatable issues that trigger others I tend to not post. I'm sure that I will be corrected by someone I interacted with recently to post otherwise, but sometimes I slip and try to trust in others though I have bin let down many times over the years by those I confided in. (Because I truly wish I could trust others entirely) like I said it takes a lot of courage to be able to post things that your passionate about and I acknowledge you for it keep it up. Sometimes I can't get to every post because I get busy, but I do notice them and will get around to it soon as I can like this one.

it's a bit long so I will have to get to it in the morning, but I will

The problem with your "self help" video postings is that not many are going to watch. I imagine they look at the titles and either roll there eyes or think "oh, that sounds nice" and promptly leave the thread.

So yeah, I agree with Minus, less of that and more personalized advice. The music videos are fine, but that might be because they are contained to one thread, like Trop suggested. A million threads by just one person has always been irritating. Especially if the topic already exists.

Thanx all....I actually thought the deep videos would help others as they have me...
In a strange way, I figure I am "serving the Creator" with my own sobriety & truth quest. (& sharing my discoveries on forums,etc.)

I'm retired & have the luxury of time to waste on this internet.

Hey, why pay a SHRINK, when the internet is loaded with great info to heal with? :unsure:

Anyway....I will chill & just enjoy your company here...:love::coffee:(y)

Thanx all....I actually thought the deep videos would help others as they have me...
In a strange way, I figure I am "serving the Creator" with my own sobriety & truth quest. (& sharing my discoveries on forums,etc.)

The problem is....you actually have to WANT help to be helped. I think this forum, for a lot of people that come here, is just a place to vent, rant and get "justification" for their feelings. I think most people here aren't ready to do the extremely hard work it takes to actually get to a better place.

The problem is....you actually have to WANT help to be helped. I think this forum, for a lot of people that come here, is just a place to vent, rant and get "justification" for their feelings. I think most people here aren't ready to do the extremely hard work it takes to actually get to a better place.
Yes, Callie, you are correct. I am one of those people who come here to vent, rant, get justification and socialize. Posting here makes me feel better as I have minimal contact with other humans. I do not know what a better place looks like; however, I like this forum.

Yes, Callie, you are correct. I am one of those people who come here to vent, rant, get justification and socialize. Posting here makes me feel better as I have minimal contact with other humans. I do not know what a better place looks like; however, I like this forum.
I didn't mean anything bad by it. That's essentially what this forum is for. A place to vent and rant and find like minded individuals. I was the same way when I first got here, which is why I know how most people here are going to look at the self help videos. And even if they do watch the videos, a lot of them are just going to think "I wish I could do that."

I'm not even saying he shouldn't post the videos, just that they would be better in a single thread, that way people will know exactly where to look to find that, if that's what they are looking for. When a single person posts too many threads, especially if they are essentially the same thing or duplicates of other things, people will probably be less likely to want to post their own, because it'll just get buried. Meaning, they might think it doesn't matter what they want to say because it might not get seen.

Personally I think it's all a bit too preachy and generalised, it's easy to search YouTube for whatever and get tons of videos on it. I prefer the forum for people's genuine opinions or thoughts, but that's not to say these videos don't help anyone. I'm sure some people watch for curiosity, if not anything else, and if it help just one person then I'm sure you'd feel satisfaction from that.

Thanx to my fans...I really like it here.
I need you guys & gals, even though we've never met.
The modern wonders of the WWW..
We are here to help heal & learn.
We are a power together.
So...Rock On & have some fun !! ✨⚡☄️💥🌷🌏🐯

Latest posts

Back