Feeling great now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandyJ

Reaction score
Feeling great thanks to my son.He gave me a great birthday present to me yesterday,a pampering and a makeover.He knows about my life and showing his appreciation for cleaning up my life since I got out of prison last year.I was 16 when I gave birth to him and was a year old when I went to prison.Parents did take him up for visits to visit me.I am glad he did not end up like me.Good friends and he is a licensed electrician.Has been a great support and encouraged me to stay clean and straight.I loved the pampering and makeover,did help put the past behind me.Said I look good,my self esteem and confidence were back.My parents,son and boyfriend said I am a much better person

Feeling great thanks to my son.He gave me a great birthday present to me yesterday,a pampering and a makeover.He knows about my life and showing his appreciation for cleaning up my life since I got out of prison last year.I was 16 when I gave birth to him and was a year old when I went to prison.Parents did take him up for visits to visit me.I am glad he did not end up like me.Good friends and he is a licensed electrician.Has been a great support and encouraged me to stay clean and straight.I loved the pampering and makeover,did help put the past behind me.Said I look good,my self esteem and confidence were back.My parents,son and boyfriend said I am a much better person
You are so blessed! Surrounded by people who love you and want the best for you. Sounds like you have a great kid. I'm happy so for you.

You are so blessed! Surrounded by people who love you and want the best for you. Sounds like you have a great kid. I'm happy so for you.
I do and glad he made the right choices in life.Taught him do not be like me

Latest posts

Back