Feeling so so low

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am so loney, I just cant seemed to shake off this feeling of absolute dread of the future. I no longer have close friends and have over the years cut myself off from people, I have tried to hide my feelings but it is coming to a head. I hate self pity so much. I not sure how anyone can help me, its all of my own making. Anyway I 'll stop now

Find something you like to do and include others. Friends will come from it. : )

I no longer have close friends and have over the years cut myself off from people,

Can you recognize what caused you to isolate and lose friends? If you can do that then you can work from there and try to change your situation.

I've always had a hard time making friends because I lack the necessary social skills and am shy. I'm working hard on changing that but its not easy. But my goal is to eventually become more comfortable with who I am and how I relate to people.

Good luck and remember we are here for you.

Hello. I am sorry to hear you are in pain and feel isolated. I too am working on my confidence and interaction more with others. Very very hard. I will tell you that everything humans do they do it because there is a "payoff". Money, fun times, ego boosting, education. You cut off mixing with people at some point or gradually. To you there was not a payoff of sorts dealing with others. Maybe it was even painful. I don't know. If you kinda give up on everyone, shy away, avoid all contact by choice, it just feeds on itself and loneliness can deepen. If we could we would come and give you a hug and even bond. But the future is yours and you have to decide that your sick the boredom, sadness, isolation, and overall lifestyle. Take it little by little and try to blend in. Just do not give up. We care.

"We are not defined by the wealth we posess, the beauty of our faces, or the ones around us. We are defined by the "choices" that we make"

Falco

Latest posts

Back