Few questions, new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surcruxum

Reaction score
Hi there >_<

I've been as a guest here since last year, cause I want to know what are Lonely people like myself doing in life. I'm lonely because I want to, don't really have a best friend since I started college.

Little bit about me =
I'm a guy who thinks that sometimes emotions can be great because in order to enjoy things people need to be emotional. But sometimes it makes you hurt really bad. Because I got too emotional years ago I tried to commit suicide twice. Once because of stress and the other because I don't have friends and think "Why no one wants to be my friend?". Since then I started to think that I don't need emotions.... they only bring pain and suffering. I start to think that people who commit suicide are cowards who take the easy way out, who don't have the guts to carry on with life. Since then I tried to suppress my emotions and turning them off, so I can't be vulnerable.

I have given up sharing my feelings to others. I've opened up to two of my friends (2 different times and different people)and told them to keep a secret. It doesn't take a half an hour for them to backstab me by telling others, which caused me to get bullied and laughed at by people (I've been bullied since 4th grade until end of high school). Since then it's hard for me to trust people.

That's the reason I don't have many friends. I'm unemotional and feel distrust towards others. Now I slowly try to change myself.

Question =
1. How to know where is the last post being posted (sorry not really smart with technology)
2. How to know if the other member is a girl or a guy? (No reason just curious 😊)
3. How to get yourself banned ( to avoid it, not doing it on purpose 😓)

Sorry for the long post and if I offended anyone because I'm new here.

Surcruxum said:
1. How to know where is the last post being posted (sorry not really smart with technology)
2. How to know if the other member is a girl or a guy? (No reason just curious 😊)
3. How to get yourself banned ( to avoid it, not doing it on purpose 😓)

1. There is a link at the top left of each page that says "New posts" that allows you to see the latest posts that was posted anywhere on the forum conveniently in one page.

2. There is no way to know unless they say so on their profile or in one of their replies.

3. Be a reasonable human being and not purposely offend someone and you won't get banned. Pretty simple actually.

You can guess.. But I would recommend to not guess the gender of anyone in the future. My profile says I'm male, that's what I put there.

Welcome to the forum.

I think everyone has done well at answering your questions. If you want to know more about a person just click on their name and see if they've filled out their profile. You can sometimes find their gender there if they've filled it out, and any other information they feel comfortable sharing. Other than that you can always just PM the person.

Latest posts

Back