First Post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonish

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who's willing to be a mother figure to me. I'm a 33 year old male who currently life's with his parents, however I've never received the TLC from my mom that I so desperately crave. I know love is a two-way street so I will be a good "son". This is my first Post on this site. I am lonely and I am a life. I just want the feminine love and nurturing that I never received from my mother, being told I'm loved, being hugged, having a home cooked meal. Finances aren't an issue or anything.Maybe there is someone out there who wants a kind well behaved son. I'd be willing to zoom or exchange Whatsapp.

Last edited:
I will assume that this is a genuine and candid statement of where you are in your life and that you're actually requesting a mother/son role playing relationship with someone.
If that is truly what you wish for then may your wish be granted..

On the ".....emotionally underdeveloped for my age." thing...........I urge you to look into that, consider what it means and give some thought to pursuing an age appropriate development therapy.

I'm not trying to be a smartass here, OK? As you say, you are a life and you deserve to live it well.

I appreciate your response but I'm not really looking for therapy or anything. You didn't come off like a smart-ass you're fine I'm just sick of being lonely and may even be open to having real life friends something that I haven't partaken in a while

Latest posts

Back