FISHING BOUNTY!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
I went on a little fishing trip with my band members.... and here are the (most stunning) results:

fish3w.jpg

^^^This one is me and my nice large cattie. Quite a little monster, a nice battle to bring 'im in. My arm looks kinda weird here but it's probably how I'm holding the fish, along with the weight of the beauty. :D

(That guy--the lead guitarist--in the background is giving a look that says this: "YES, this is MY pond, these are MY fish. Enjoy them, and enjoy my mastery of the fishing arts (in raising these sharkies)")

I caught a few perch and croppie (and a teeny bass) also.

fish5g.jpg

This is my group's bassist, holding his catfish. His was actually slightly smaller than mine (proud!), but it looks bigger in this pic because he's closer to the camera.

All in all, it was a very fun evening! :D Well, I just had to stroll through here and show off. :D

Looking forward to LUNCH tomorrow!

I'm havin' fish. ;)

EDIT: A few more pics from other guys' cams:

fish7.jpg

^^^ Side by side. Niiiiice.

fish8.jpg

^^^ Lookin' them over and prepping for cleaning/storage.

fish9v.jpg

^^^ Final pic. Enjoy and envy! :p

I AM SO ******* JEALOUS YOU DIRTY *******

I HAVENT GOTTEN TO DO ANY FISHING THIS YEAR YET

...BUT EXCELLENT WORK REGARDLESS

OMG THEY'RE HUGE

I WISH I COULD HAVE SOME

I LOVE FISH

*calms down*

Good job gentlemen haha

Update: They tasted GREAT. Went ahead and filleted them, grilled some with garlic and lemon pepper.... YUM!! :D

Lots leftover for the freezer. ;)

Aww, BJD you're adorable, even with fish slime on you. Congrats on the catch! What species of cat is that?

^^^ Thanks. ^_^ *blush* lulz

I think that these particular ones are just common channel cat.

I agree with the other ladies cute(you not the fish).
I'm jelouse too non the less I love fishing(fishslime and all), but haven't done it in ages cause hubbies not big on fishing :~(

^^^Awww thanks for lying and saying I'm cute, ladies. ;) hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Latest posts

Back