food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
Yukongirl said:
BadGuy said:
Jently said:
Yukongirl said:
That's because it's not real bacon. It's just a lie....

Ok, could you guys stop talking about bacon please, this veggie is sitting here drooling - must go and find that bib lol.
  Veggie most of my life but still crave bacon
bacon makes everything better ...pretty sure its a law lol

It should be...

@Jently..you could have the soy based imitation bacon, it's another lie, but it could work

I tried it but it's a filthy cardboard copy..............ooooh still drooling about the real thing. No prizes for guessing what i'll be dreaming about tonight lol

good thing you have never had Menonite made summer sausage ... you might chew your own thumb off in your sleep LOL

BadGuy said:
Jently said:
Yukongirl said:
BadGuy said:
Jently said:
  Ok, could you guys stop talking about bacon please, this veggie is sitting here drooling - must go and find that bib lol.
  Veggie most of my life but still crave bacon

It should be...

@Jently..you could have the soy based imitation bacon, it's another lie, but it could work

I tried it but it's a filthy cardboard copy..............ooooh still drooling about the real thing. No prizes for guessing what i'll be dreaming about tonight lol

good thing you have never had Menonite made summer sausage ... you might chew your own thumb off in your sleep LOL

Cant remember the last time I had a sausage...

Yukongirl said:
BadGuy said:
Jently said:
Yukongirl said:
BadGuy said:

It should be...

Cant remember the last time I had a sausage...

summer sausage summer not

3y9uSYn.jpg

Balut

Mushy peas and Dandelion and Burdock! Only English people will know!

Ugh, cooked Liver.
My mom used to make steaks with it and lie to us saying it was rib steaks. I know we were stupid kids, but we weren't THAT stupid.
Always felt like I was trying to swallow the inside of my shoe.

Naw, i prefer soup that isn't as furry.

Latest posts

Back