food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadGuy

Reaction score
There are a few things that I have tried and cant say I could ever develop a taste for
I think it might be interesting to find out what turns off other peoples taste buds
Please share

Pig tails with sour kraut

Minus said:

I was just about to say this.
Or tho I would eat it if it was put in front of me.

Normally if I have not had to cook it then I like it.

The only thing I would not eat even if it was served to me would be black olives. That is the only food I have ever spat back out.

Bluey said:
Minus said:

The only thing I would not eat even if it was served to me would be black olives. That is the only food I have ever spat back out.

Third the motion on liver...forced to eat it as a child. Even with half an inch of ketchup....so difficult. (shudder..)

Avocado. Green and slimy.....NOPE NOPE. Not going in or down.

Stinky cheese.

Vomit.gif

Pathfinder said:
Bluey said:
Minus said:

Third the motion on liver...forced to eat it as a child. Even with half an inch of ketchup....so difficult. (shudder..)

Avocado. Green and slimy.....NOPE NOPE. Not going in or down.

I love liver ..with Frenchs Mustard

brussel sprouts BLAAHHHH

I like liver too... hate kidneys.

Hawaiian Pizza. I'll add rice pudding and bananas too, just to get all of the Devil's foods out of the way.

Okay - coming clean ...risotto. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW....I've only ever had it when I've tried making it , and apparently I failed ....but so will never try it again. slimy and gagging ....or maybe the gagging is from Punishers video. ...oh and goat cheese. don't judge me unless you've had to take care of and milk goats. shiver ( back to video )

BadGuy said:
I love liver ..with Frenchs Mustard

brussel sprouts BLAAHHHH

Give your head a shake, You are very weird, liver is just wrong, end off lol

All tho I do like brussel sprouts or fart bombs as there sometimes called....

i like pizza and i like pineapple but please do not try mixing the two. Silly idea in my opinion.

Bluey said:
Give your head a shake, You are very weird, liver is just wrong, end off lol

All tho I do like brussel sprouts or fart bombs as there sometimes called....

Yeah brussel sprouts are fine, but i will also pass in the kidney and tripe that were mentioned and also i will pass on heart. I guess i just don't like organs.

I'll take that rice pudding though.

Latest posts

Back