food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salmon. Actually, most seafood. I can handle milder types of fish like halibut or cod, but strong-smelling/tasting fish like salmon makes me gag.

Me too - can’t stand them. Blech!
Wow! I love fish. I don't think I've ever eaten a fish I didn't like except for some of the tasteless refrozen stuff at the grocery stores.

BUT, I don't eat it very often due to the mercury and plastic that's now in them all. :(

I dislike drinking hard liquir.

I HATE mayonesse, and sometimes is a problem because I want to buy a sandwich, and already has mayonesse in it, or I order something with a delivery app and even if I write no mayonesse, they send it with it. To me is disgusting, even I dont like to see people eating it, or eat while there is mayo on the table, even I hate to toch the mayonese plastic, etc. Does any have this problem too ? Always wonder it.

I dont like other similar condiments, like the cheap mustard. Im up to the high end one that you can see the seeds and everything, but the one that is just an artificially orange thing, no thanks.

I dont like peas.

I really like food. I like almost everything.

But, I don't like food out of the trash or that's been on the ground longer then a few minutes.

I don't mind washing off the slime that forms on old chicken in the fridge. But, I don't like chicken with mold growing on it.

How many times has Liver been said?

Latest posts

Back