food or drink you dislike ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, tea, rum/whiskey without coke, tequila, sushi (never had it but it just looks super soggy and horrific), spicy foods, Dr Pepper

Coffee, tea, rum/whiskey without coke, tequila, sushi (never had it but it just looks super soggy and horrific), spicy foods, Dr Pepper

I can honestly say I've never even seen soggy sushi in my entire life. Couldn't even find a google image result.

I can honestly say I've never even seen soggy sushi in my entire life. Couldn't even find a google image result.
I said i think it looks very soggy and it doesn't look pleasant to me ;D. Maybe it's pleasant, i will ask someone to pay for some so i can try it ;D.

I said i think it looks very soggy and it doesn't look pleasant to me ;D. Maybe it's pleasant, i will ask someone to pay for some so i can try it ;D.
I'm mostly interested in the fact that you think it looks soggy. I just found it a strange, inaccurate, description.

Artichokes
Ever since I was little, I've eaten artichokes raw, dipped in vinaigrette. The large artichokes are better cooked and dipped in drawn butter or vinaigrette. But the mid size and smaller ones are very good raw. When done eating the leaves you trim the bitter green stuff off the heart, and remove the fuzzy stuff and that's the best part.

I saw once a food show where they traveled to this town in Italy that's famous for artichokes. There's a restaurant that serves nothing but dishes made with artichokes. I'd like to travel there one day.

Ever since I was little, I've eaten artichokes raw, dipped in vinaigrette. The large artichokes are better cooked and dipped in drawn butter or vinaigrette. But the mid size and smaller ones are very good raw. When done eating the leaves you trim the bitter green stuff off the heart, and remove the fuzzy stuff and that's the best part.

I saw once a food show where they traveled to this town in Italy that's famous for artichokes. There's a restaurant that serves nothing but dishes made with artichokes. I'd like to travel there one day.
That's cool

Latest posts

Back